Confirmed with Link: C Cam Thiesing signs ELC with the Isles (2 years; begins 2024-25)

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
If we're doing college free agents, I would really love to go after Collin Graf and Zach Bookman.

Don't know much about Thiesing, but I always feel like the Isles go after the depth signings instead of the top available options.

Glory Days

Aug 16, 2012
Charlotte
If we're doing college free agents, I would really love to go after Collin Graf and Zach Bookman.

Don't know much about Thiesing, but I always feel like the Isles go after the depth signings instead of the top available options.
Possibly because the top college free agents don’t want to sign here ( just like NHL free agency)

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island

Actually have seen him play a few games this year on tv and he is an extremely physical player. The team wasn’t very good but I can see him making league as a clutterbuck type. He likes to mix it up physically so decent low risk depth, got an nhl deal so isles clearly liked that part of his game.

Reactions: Potvottier

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
I saw a photo of him in his Ohio State uniform and he wore #15. Coincidence? ;)
He reminds me a lot of Hathaway, saw them play Notre dame a few times in last couple years and he probably had 15-20 hits in each game. I think this is solid signing, these college free agents rarely make it but I can see him as a specific type of role guy.

Reactions: doublechili

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
I can tell you that he's not listed in this guide...
1711146668857.png

Seriously though, he had a FANTASTIC freshman year for Ohio State (25 points and a +21 in 37 games) after a really impressive final USHL season in 20-21.

He then went from 8 to 15 goals in his sophomore season.

The stats this year are less than impressive, but he did wear an "A" on his jersey.

He's 22, so still young. Yep, hopefully he's more like Clutterbuck than Kuefler's been like Martin. Would seem to be signed for a very specific organizational purpose.

Last edited:

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
I can tell you that he's not listed in this guide...
View attachment 839998

Seriously though, he had a FANTASTIC freshman year for Ohio State (25 points and a +21 in 37 games) after a really impressive final USHL season in 20-21.

He then went from 8 to 15 goals in his sophomore season.

The stats this year are less than impressive, but he did wear an "A" on his jersey.

He's 22, so still young. Yep, hopefully he's more like Clutterbuck than Kuefler's been like Martin. Would seem to be signed for a very specific organizational purpose.
I think his shot is specific aggressive fourth liner, most of these college free agents never make it so it makes sense to target them to fill a specific role. I’m not saying your doing this but isles Twitter especially complains we have no prospects and don’t sign these types and then when we do they complain his stats aren’t sexy. At very least Bridgeport which stinks and has no younger players worth anything will be helped by this, I’m very certain he can play in Ahl from seeing him play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad