C Ben Bujold - London Knights, OHL (2022 Draft)

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
Saw this center listed as a top prospect for 2022, can someone tell me more about him?

Ben Bujold at eliteprospects.com

Given how much he has gotten to play lately, not much. I did get to watch him extensively as a U14/U15 and he definitely stood out on the ice far more than the other players in the Ottawa area. He was the strongest skater in terms of speed and edges with and without the puck, and was always in attack mode. Decent size if i remember correctly. Mind you players can really stand out against weaker competition and with a lack of a U16 league in Ottawa (I really do not watch the U18 that much) it is always hard to gauge. He did have a great year in U18 as a 15 yr old (stats wise), but with many good Ottawa players opting for U16 in Toronto (or at least used to) it is always hard to gauge, the talent level in that league can be all over the map. Better depth overall, maybe not as strong on the top end.

Truthfully I think with the lack of OHL last year, it will just be extraordinarily hard to give any kind of fair analysis of these 2022 draft picks until halfway thru the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad