C Alexandre Texier - KalPa, Liiga (2017, 45th, CBJ)

letsgocaps

Apr 5, 2008
FRANCE
Some of them are Quebecois..
To play in the NHL we have P.Bozon, Huet, Bellemare, Roussel, SDC and Auvitu.
The best players ,arguably, in that list are/were Huet and SDC (never saw Bozon play), and as SDC never really played much in the league, that leaves Huet.
The good thing for us, all these players (except Bozon) played in the last 5-10 years.
As for Texier, if he continues to impress, he'll really be a good advertisement for hockey in France. Hockey is never talked about, even in sport newspapers, but last game I saw 'lots' of articles about him and the CBJ.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
Some of them are Quebecois..
To play in the NHL we have P.Bozon, Huet, Bellemare, Roussel, SDC and Auvitu.
The best players ,arguably, in that list are/were Huet and SDC (never saw Bozon play), and as SDC never really played much in the league, that leaves Huet.
The good thing for us, all these players (except Bozon) played in the last 5-10 years.
As for Texier, if he continues to impress, he'll really be a good advertisement for hockey in France. Hockey is never talked about, even in sport newspapers, but last game I saw 'lots' of articles about him and the CBJ.

Philippe Bozon was the best french player by a margin.

Reactions: Evilo

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Kid looks like he has a solid NHL future and top 6 ability. Need time to see what he really does but he certainly looks like he fits in the NHL. His work on the boards and 200ft game for a 19 year old is very impressive. As he gains confidence I think he'll create more offensive chances. He can play 3rd line now and not be put in difficult positions. Great outlook.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
What do you expect of him this year? Is he playing on top PP unit too?

I think second unit. First unit is

Foligno/Nyquist
Bemstrom-PLD-Atkinson
Jones

His unit is

Anderson
Texier-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Werenski

I’d expect around 30-40 points.

Reactions: 42

Ad

Upcoming events