C Alexandre Mallet - Rimouski Oceanic QMJHL (2012 draft)

VanNistelrooy

Jun 15, 2005
Habs Land
I'm from Rimouski, se he's my man.

This guy has exploded offensively this year.

The guys in the article forgot to say, but Mallet has got a really, really good shot.

Almember

Mar 23, 2009
Well, i could see him having kind of a 20 years old campaign ala Alexandre Grenier, just to prove himself he can repeat

Mallet and Grenier have different style

Grenier is a Top 6 winger with a lot of skills. If Manitoba (AHL) doesn't have a spot for him on the Top 6, he can't play a role on the Bottom 6 because he's not physical and he's not good defensivly

Mallet can play on every line. He can start on the fourth line and play a physical game

That's why i think Mallet will play PRO next year.

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
Exactly guys and for those who have TVA Sports, game #7 between the Oceanic and the Armada will be broadcasted tonight so it's a good opportunity to watch Mallet play on TV!

VanNistelrooy

Jun 15, 2005
Habs Land
Mallet and Grenier have different style

Grenier is a Top 6 winger with a lot of skills. If Manitoba (AHL) doesn't have a spot for him on the Top 6, he can't play a role on the Bottom 6 because he's not physical and he's not good defensivly

Mallet can play on every line. He can start on the fourth line and play a physical game

That's why i think Mallet will play PRO next year.

I agree, but he can develop more by playing 25 minutes a night every night in Rimouski, and playing PK, PP than going pro and play 10-12 minutes a night if lucky on a 3rd, 4th line.

but that my biased i-want-him-in-rimouski opinion

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
How do you guys feel about the Nucks taking him in late 2nd?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad