C Alex Goulet - Charlottetown Islanders, QMJHL (2014 undrafted)

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
This guy has been a huge surprise for me! a great 2-way center who has carried first line minutes as a rookie this year. Playing with 2015 draft eligible Daniel Sprong, the duo looked amazing. Goulet definitely looks after both sides of the puck and doesn't sacrifice defense for offence. He is ranked 65th on NHL central Scouting Final ranking.

What are your guy's thoughts on him and when and where he might be drafted too?

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
This guy has been a huge surprise for me! a great 2-way center who has carried first line minutes as a rookie this year. Playing with 2015 draft eligible Daniel Sprong, the duo looked amazing. Goulet definitely looks after both sides of the puck and doesn't sacrifice defense for offence. He is ranked 65th on NHL central Scouting Final ranking.

What are your guy's thoughts on him and when and where he might be drafted too?

I'd take him 25-40. Not much pub, but I really like Goulet as an NHL prospect. Underrated skillset.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
What happened for Goulet to be rated that high for the 2014 draft yet remain undrafted until now?

He's looked pretty good with the Devils in development camp and now the pro camp. He might have earned himself a contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad