C Aleksander Barkov - Tampere Tappara, FEL (2013 Draft) - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Barkov is a stud.

Agreed. I hope the Habs are able to luck out in the lottery and be able to snatch one of Barkov or Monahan (Since Mackinnon is definitely out of the picture)

fr9dd9

Nov 18, 2010
Sweden
Tappara VS Brynäs

If someone knows a stream for the game today or a webbsite where I can buy it, I would be greatful if u reply me! :)

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Yep, Barkov vs Lindholm. Too bad Brynäs won't take this game as seriously as a SEL game.

How do you know it? Tappara has almost clinched the #1 spot from the group. Brynäs still fight from the spot from red bull salute final tournament. It's more meaningless for tappara than Brynäs.

Pellegrino

Oct 30, 2007
Sweden
How do you know it?
Brynäs are giving some of their best players a rest. Calle Järnkrok, Jonas Nordquist, Lars Jonsson and Sebastian Lauritzen all staying at home. Järnkrok would definitely have played if it was a SEL game. Can still be a good game though.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Brynäs is resting some players for some reason. Calle Järnkrok etc..

Järnkrok has some problems in his knee. This is more meaningless game to tappara than Brynäs there is no doubt in that. I think that Brynäs would be more than happy to take an part to red bull salute final tournament where the prizes are quite good.

Sif

Jan 2, 2010
Brynäs are giving some of their best players a rest. Calle Järnkrok, Jonas Nordquist, Lars Jonsson and Sebastian Lauritzen all staying at home. Järnkrok would definitely have played if it was a SEL game. Can still be a good game though.

Nordqvist is sick, Lauritzen injured and Jonsson is just awful. You're right about Järnkrok though.

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
Barkov have been pretty good so far. He looks very strong out there. Haven't noticed much of Lindholm but he looks physically matured and smart seems to have good intensity level on his game.

Brynäs eliminated Tapparas PP pretty easily. Brynäs seems to be better team right now. After 10 minutes Tappara is causing problems with their physical amd straight foward NHL-style game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad