"c" "a" "a"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Rather give Liles an A instead of Grabo. He seems to be a good, vocal presence to the young players. Don't get me wrong, grabo is a great character, but i don't think he is a leader.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Rather give Liles an A instead of Grabo. He seems to be a good, vocal presence to the young players. Don't get me wrong, grabo is a great character, but i don't think he is a leader.

grabo is a silent leader, on the ice is where he leads. we already have dion, thats vocal

TML g u n n e R s*

he leads by example

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
how could you even consider komi. he's a bench warmer at best and will often be in the pressbox. some ppl just don't know how to quit.

Just because a defensive defenseman can't play run and gun, doesn't make him a bad player. Hell look at what the system did to Schenn.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
C: Phaneuf
A: Grabovski and Kessel
A: Komisarek and Liles

They switch the A's.

what become a joke again, when burke was here, team that can't make up there minds.
we are the LEAFS, not the Kansas city scouts

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I would like to see Lupul and Liles as the Alternate Captains.

I don't have a problem with Komisarek wearing one of them, however if he becomes a healthy scratch again I don't think it looks good letting remain as an Alternate Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad