Byward Market becomes Sens Square

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Was this approved by the zoning ordinance board? I will not recognize it as such until then. You can't just go renaming things all willy nilly that's how anarchy occurs.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Sens Mile taken from Red Mile.

Sens square taken from Leafs square?

Eh. It was Jurassic Park first if I remember right. Leafs stole that from the Raptors. And the Raptors definitely make more use of it lately.

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
Was this approved by the zoning ordinance board? I will not recognize it as such until then. You can't just go renaming things all willy nilly that's how anarchy occurs.

City hall hasn't recognized it yet but the business owners don't care. I'm going to check out Sens House for the first time tomorrow :D

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
next, west wellington becomes sens wellington.
new edinburgh becomes new sensinburgh
little italy becomes pageau italy
dirty hull is still dirty hull.

Senateurs

Let's win it all
Feb 28, 2007
it,s about time. You wouldn't know it's the downtown area of an NHL city when walking in the market.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH

This. As far as I'm concerned unless the request goes through proper channels CTV has no business making such an announcement and it does nothing more than discredit their sources.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
If I get downtown around six will there still be seats available at places like sens house?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I wanna go to the Senate tomorrow for the game (alone) is it cool if I just walk in their 15 mins before puck drop or would I be screwed?

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I wanna go to the Senate tomorrow for the game (alone) is it cool if I just walk in their 15 mins before puck drop or would I be screwed?

No chance.

If you want to watch the game at a bar or restaurant, you're going to need a reservation or friends who go at 4 to grab a table.

Sens fever has gripped the nation....'s capital.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad