Buying Kitchener Rangers Jerseys

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Hey guys,

Anyone know if you can buy Authentic Kitchener Rangers jerseys anywhere??? Or are the RBK Premier Rangers jerseys that I've seen online the only ones available for sale to the public?

They used to sell authentics online on the Rangers site. The Rangers store is disrupted due to construction so I'm not sure if they've scaled back the online product temporarily as well (all of the offices have been relocated too). You can't buy gameworns, but they do sell authentic jerseys in the Outpost. I'd suggest checking back in September/October once everything is up and running again.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Excellent.

I'll be moving to Kitchener by October so I figure why not jump on the Rangers bandwagon. :laugh:

How much are the Authentics at the Outpost if they have them??? They aren't like $300 blank like how NHL Authentic jerseys are right?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Yeah it'll be nice for me to finally have a local team that I can cheer for, watch games on tv, and hopefully go watch live when the Penguins aren't playing.

Up in Timmins here we had a NOJHL (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League) team called the Golden Bears from '91 to '99. But then they relocated to Iroquois Falls and became the Abitibi Eskimos.

But yes I'm looking forward to becoming a Rangers fan. For instance I had no idea that Gabriel Landeskog played for and captained them not too long ago. :) Pretty cool. I did enjoy watching him when the Pens played Colorado this past season.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
Should I tell him CG or do you wanna?

Tell me what? Yeah I'm a Pens fan and they're out of the playoffs now. So what?

:huh:

:laugh:

It's okay -- PP and I are lifelong Flyers fans who happen to hate each other's OHL teams (I cheer for the Rangers, he chooses to debase himself and cheer for the green guys down the highway a piece :D). I don't know how many OHL games you've seen in person, but I wouldn't ever pass up a live OHL game to watch any game on TV. You may find yourself doing the same. The league is littered with future NHL stars, and it's awesome to watch them go from a 16 year old kid to an NHL player.

That CG is a HUGE Devils fan!!!!!
:D:D

oops...I do have that right....................don't I?? :laugh::laugh:

Not quite Ward... but at least you didn't call me a Pens fan! :laugh:

BenchedGuy

Nov 26, 2009
Kitchener
Excellent.

I'll be moving to Kitchener by October so I figure why not jump on the Rangers bandwagon. :laugh:

How much are the Authentics at the Outpost if they have them??? They aren't like $300 blank like how NHL Authentic jerseys are right?

Welcome,
Always good to hear a Ranger fan in the making.

The Outpost usually sells the authentic jerseys around $120.
During games in the concourse there is a raffle (1/game) for game worn jerseys, usually from the past season. As well, at least once a year as of late, there is an online silent auction for game worn or pregame worn jerseys. One for Remebrance Day and there was one last year for Breast Cancer I believe. But those usually start around $220 and go up pending on the player.

As mentioned too, I enjoy going to the OHL games better than seeing an NHL on tv. Its good to see the player develop as time goes on.

FSD219

Jun 26, 2013
Did any of you have any luck with an authentic edge Kitchener Rangers jersey? I got an blank Edge 2.0 in size 54 that I'm looking to trade for a smaller size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad