Butch-isms Hall of Fame

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Moulson was waiting with his gun fully loaded and Tavares provided him with a bullet.

I was under the impression that these were mess ups, where this one is actually quite poetic.

Said about Bailey's scoring opportunity against the Canes, "Bailey just had too much time".

How do you have too much time, lmao. He probably was trying to say he didn't realize he had that much time, who knows i've stopped trying to decipher him a long time ago!

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I was under the impression that these were mess ups, where this one is actually quite poetic.

Said about Bailey's scoring opportunity against the Canes, "Bailey just had too much time".

How do you have too much time, lmao. He probably was trying to say he didn't realize he had that much time, who knows i've stopped trying to decipher him a long time ago!

But if you're waiting with a fully loaded gun, why would you want a bullet from someone? :p:

Law

Jun 19, 2007
Miami, FL
Anyone record the game last night? He said something about 'canned toys' after Franzie's SO goal, just looking for the full quote if possible. Thx

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Anyone record the game last night? He said something about 'canned toys' after Franzie's SO goal, just looking for the full quote if possible. Thx

Yeah, i couldn't get the exact quote too, but it had something to do with 3rd shelf and toys. not sure if canned was in there, might have been. I'll try to check it out later today.

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Any up for integrating a Jiggs drinking game into our efforts?

Drink every time Jiggs says...

"Excuse me --"
"How do you do!!!!"
"Yup" (after a shoot out goal)
"Nope" (after a shoot out save)

and the kicker .....

Drink every time Jiggs and Butch take a stroll down memory lane.

Note: I love Jiggs. Would love to see him give Howie the boot so that he can stop forcing his love for the Islanders and let him go kiss some Ranger ass.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
Any up for integrating a Jiggs drinking game into our efforts?

Drink every time Jiggs says...

"Excuse me --"
"How do you do!!!!"
"Yup" (after a shoot out goal)
"Nope" (after a shoot out save)

and the kicker .....

Drink every time Jiggs and Butch take a stroll down memory lane.

Note: I love Jiggs. Would love to see him give Howie the boot so that he can stop forcing his love for the Islanders and let him go kiss some Ranger ass.

I love Jiggs but Howie is one of the best in the biz.. I am glad he is calling the games. I can care less if he is a Ranger fan. He calls a good game every time.

BobbyNystromOwnsYou*

And you know what, regardless of what people may think Howie does care about this team. You can see it and hear it in his voice with some of the things he says.

Yep. You can hear it in voice, he wants them to do well so badly.

I try to always have his back. Look on the bright side. We don't have to listen to those clowns from Pittsburgh. Even Pens fans hate them.

Crispy385

Jul 23, 2008
This one might be stretching, but how about (when describing the double minor in the replay) "Watch Stuart's right hand" *Stuart punches Moulson with a left*.

Again with this? Yes, let's get rid of a passionate, very competant professional because he's actually a fan of a different team. If he aired his fandom, then sure, but listening to his broadcasts you wouldn't even know it. Replacing him with Jiggs is even more ludicrous a notion when you're forced to realize his best days are behind him.

I love Jiggs but Howie is one of the best in the biz.. I am glad he is calling the games. I can care less if he is a Ranger fan. He calls a good game every time.

Could you now? :sarcasm: Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad