Build your blueline for the future.

Select 3 pairings for the next 5 years.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broad Street Buddies

Jun 16, 2018
Montréal
Select 3 defenseman pairings to compete for the next 5 years.

Each combination included a rookie from last year and a very good prospect from the same organization. I have also included one LHD and one RHD in each duo.

No offence if I forgot your favourite players and I am open to suggestions.

Have at it!

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Dermott - - - McAvoy
Sergachev - Liljegren
Vaakanainen - Foote

Well balanced lineup with Smarts, size and skill

Reactions: johnnyutah

Broad Street Buddies

Jun 16, 2018
Montréal
They may do.

But there's absolutely no case to be made over Makar, McAvoy and Sergachev... So why even vote for them ?
Homerism is to be expected in every poll.

You can be frustrated by it or you can turn your attention to the underlying debate; which 2 of these 3 top pairings will rank better?

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
If the Boston pairing had more votes than the TB pairing, this is probably how I'd rank the pairings 1-5. Whats crazy to me is the 35% of voters did not choose the Boston pair in their top-3...

They may do.

But there's absolutely no case to be made over Makar, McAvoy and Sergachev... So why even vote for them ?

49 other votes that chose pairings that didn't include Makar/McAvoy/Sergachev or the Leafs, but you won't cry about them.

:damnpc::damnpc::damnpc:

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
They may do.

As a leaf fan I voted mcavoy, serg and pulok (just a hunch) but man why do you care? I could choose to vote lilj if I wanted. Stop bitching about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad