Line Combos: Build the 2013-14 starting line-up (1st pairing left defenseman)

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Let's build together the Habs 2013-14 starting line-up. This would be an "injury free" line-up, so let's do as if Gionta and Emelin were ready to start on day one.

Try to build lines that work, instead of just voting for the best player for each position.

Between (brackets) is the normal position for this player. You can always vote to put a player in another position.

Time to pick the 1st pairing left defenseman!

FORWARDS

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Brière
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bourque - Desharnais - Gionta
Prust - White - Moen
Extra : ????

DEFENSEMEN

???? - ????
???? - ????
???? - ????
Extra : ????

GOALIES

????
????

23rd player (forward or defense) : ????
--------------------------------
1st call-up (offense) : ????
2nd call-up (offense) : ????
3rd call-up (offense) : ????
4th call-up (offense) : ????
1st call-up (defense) : ????
2nd call-up (defense) : ????
3rd call-up (defense) : ????
1st call-up (goalie) : ????

crazyd

Canada is hockey
Jul 2, 2006
On what premise are we doing the pairings because a lot of people get mixed up with Left vs Right Position and shoots Left vs Right.

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
On what premise are we doing the pairings because a lot of people get mixed up with Left vs Right Position and shoots Left vs Right.

I actually had trouble to find the accurate information about who can play left only, who can play right only, and who can play both sides. If someone can dig this out for me, I'll add this information between (brackets) instead of left shooter (L) and right shooter (R) as it is now.

Jakomyte

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
I voted Gorges, because I want the top pairing to be Gorges-Subban, although I still consider Markov to be our top LD, but would rather have him on a 2nd pairing at ES to balance out the lineup.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Actually I don't think we'll have very stable pairings this season. They'll move around the pairs a lot depending on what Murray & Markov can do and which team they're facing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad