Build a team with heart and passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafspoison*

honestly, i think the Leafs would be much better off with a team like this. strong wingers and great 2way heart and soul type centres.

kane - malhotra - okposo
j ward - bellemare - simmonds
etem - C stewart - iginla
dsp - aliu - duclair

subban - byfuglien
daley - jones
oduya - fraser

emery
m subban

good mix of grit, skill, intimidation. get a guy like dirk graham to coach the boys and bring em all together and we'd have a pretty beast team. couple players out of position but nothing that the extra heart and soul can't make up for. And you can bet there'd be no stinking miley cyrus or justin bieber played in the dressing room.

Really? So we are just picking random players now to make a great team? You missed a few.

Crosby
Malkin
Nash
Stamkos
Ovechkin
Toews
Kane (both of em)
Vorachek
Seguin

No fourth line needed.

Subban
Karlson
Green
Suter
Weber
Doughty

Price
Rinne

Hmmmm, I have an all world team. Not likely to fit under the cap though so we will have to pay the fine.

Lets see who else can pick random players and totally change the team.

FFS

RiellyGood

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
Really? So we are just picking random players now to make a great team? You missed a few.

Crosby
Malkin
Nash
Stamkos
Ovechkin
Toews
Kane (both of em)
Vorachek
Seguin

No fourth line needed.

Subban
Karlson
Green
Suter
Weber
Doughty

Price
Rinne

Hmmmm, I have an all world team. Not likely to fit under the cap though so we will have to pay the fine.

Lets see who else can pick random players and totally change the team.

FFS

notice any trends among the players on the roster

:help:

RiellyGood

Oct 21, 2002
Visit site
might as well dream up a team of some leaf nation home grown guys which extends way past GTA into London where I grew up and north up to Ottawa where theres more of a split btw sens and habs fans and quite a few leafs fans as well

Stamkos - Tavares - Perry
Nash - Duchene - Carter
Bickell - Bolland - Neal
Simmonds - Malhotra - Ward

Giordano - Subban
Doughty - Muzzin
Pietrangelo - Burns

Mason
Emery

what what

threeGo

Oct 18, 2011
Toronto
Just wondering how is that

NO SALUTING after the wins "CHANGE IN ROUTINE" working out for the players?

Did they collectively decide to just lose all the games so they don't have to worry about saluting? :sarcasm:

These pukes should be booed at the ACC tomorrow. If they are not booed I will lose faith in leafs nation.

P.S. Someone egg the suits and make their lives hell as well

Nah we need to cheer them when they lose. Give them so motivation to continue the TANK FOR MCDAVID! (Most likely won't happen but Shanahan will likely trade away big names if they continue to lose).

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
might as well dream up a team of some leaf nation home grown guys which extends way past GTA into London where I grew up and north up to Ottawa where theres more of a split btw sens and habs fans and quite a few leafs fans as well

Stamkos - Tavares - Perry
Nash - Duchene - Carter
Bickell - Bolland - Neal
Simmonds - Malhotra - Ward

Giordano - Subban
Doughty - Muzzin
Pietrangelo - Burns

Mason
Emery

what what
I thought Subban for one was a Habs fan growing up

Dallas Eakins*

If you want heart and soul type players than the following have to GTFO of town

Bozak
Kessel
Dion

These three princesses never show emotion. Heck I have even seen Kessel show some emotion on and off the ice. Dion and Bozo on the other hand have to GTFO.

-Lupul is a heart and soul type player too bad he is injured far too often
-JVR is a heart and soul type player but has sissy leadership to follow
-Kadri is a heart and soul player sissy leadership to follow and bottom 6 wingers to play with. Kadri would drop the gloves and hit like a maniac when he played for Knights. Wilson and Burke screwed him over with rollercoaster call ups and downs.
-Clarkson was suppose to be heart and soul player I don't know what happened with him.
-Franson is a heart and soul player, takes responsibility and accounts himself responsible.
-Polak is a friggen BEAST
-Robidas..... I don;t know anymore

Other roster players especially youth will follow the leaders on the team and the leadership on this team is FAULTY

Dion - C
Robidas - A
Bozak - A :facepalm:
Lupul - A (only potential captain material, but injured far too often)

Change is NEEDED especially to the leadership core

Mostly agree but JVR and Franson are clearly in the wrong category. Not only that but we talk about getting bigger maybe these two could stop being the softest big men in the league?

Ace88*

Hi, may i please have a moderator PM me explaining why my post was deleted? I am confused

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Did LA build a team with players who grow up Kings fans?

If you collect the right type of characters who do what ever it takes to win, dont really care about their own stats but only team wins. Then it does not really matter where the players come from or where the team is located but you will have you self a hard working team.

Do any one really think Kessel would skate his ass off and play gritty if he played for the Wild or that McDavid will play with any less passion if he ends up in Arizona? Look at Tavares, he seem to be proud of being an Islander and his willingness to make him self and the team better make their whole team better. Some players just have it in them to make others follow them and be inspired by them, others play for them self and their own fancy stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad