GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens- 3/25/14 7:30pm EST TSN 690, TSN Habs, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Guess Who!

9633493.jpg

:sabres vs :habs

Game Date: 3/25/14
Game Time: 7:30pm EST
TV Network: TSN-Habs, RDS (HD)
Radio: TSN 690

Starting Goalies

:habs

Carey Price

price.jpg

Record: 29-18-5 SP% .924 GAA 2.40 SO 4

:sabres

Matt Hackett

1395288947000-Matt-Hackett.jpg

Record: 1-0-0 SP% .972% GAA 1.00

Starting Lineup

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Vanek
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Bourque-Brière-Gionta
White- Eller-Bournival

Subban-Tinordi
Emelin-Markov
Weaver-Murray

Price
Budaj

Marcus Foligno- Tyler Ennis- Drew Stafford
Cory Conacher-Cody Hodgson-Torrey Mitchell
Nicolas Deslauriers- Brian Flynn- Matt D’Agostini
John Scott-Matt Ellis- Ville Leino

Christian Ehrhoff-Tyler Myers
Henrik Tallinder - Chad Ruhwedel
Mike Weber- Jamie McBain

Matt Hackett
Nathan Lieuwen

Last Games

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

dreamingofdrouin*

HERE WE GO RED HERE WE GO!!!!.................................................................................................................................................................................bruins suck.:laugh:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Oh oh! Rookie goalie who happens to be named Hackett, a bit worrisome. Keep on grinding and get an early lead.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
Feels like Moen, Weise and Prust could turn out to be huge losses. Bournival just coming back feels worrysome and Parros on the ice spells danger. At least we have White.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Tonight lineup

Patches-DD-Vanek
Gally-Plekanec-Gally
Bourque-Briere-Gionta
Bournival-Eller-White

Tinordi-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Weaver

Price
Budaj

Thanks Therrien!

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Happy Tinner is back in!

Can't wait until Gorges comes back. I like Weaver's game and I thought Tinordi formed a good pairing with him.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Let's flex our offensive muscles here. Get some momentum on a weak opponent and gain some more confidence after putting an end to the Bs streak!

Go Habs!

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
That 4th line is just as good though. Peraonnaly I don't like that we have nobody that can take on John Scott.

Skill wise, it is certainly better, but I don't think its exactly what the habs need come playoff time. Habs need a pick posession 4th line to wear down the opposing d. The best trio so far has been moen-prust-weise for that role. Granted, the sample size was small, but it was a very promising trio.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Calling it now, Tinner with a 3 point night and a massive make up for his blunder. Then everyone will be back on the Tinordi bus!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
If weise just has a wrist sprain he could be okay for the playoffs. Prust is doubtful, even if he's to be re-evaluated before the playoffs begin. Moen is impossible to say, since it's concussion related. Bournival looked good IMO, making smart plays and he had some hits too. And then add Eller & White who can throw their weight around.

Bournival-Eller-White Isn't too bad at all grit wise. They could all prove useful because they can all PK as well, keeping our better guys fresh. Plus they all play C so faceoffs shouldn't be an issue. I would want Weise, Moen, and Prust back but we have good depth for a reason.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
If weise just has a wrist sprain he could be okay for the playoffs. Prust is doubtful, even if he's to be re-evaluated before the playoffs begin. Moen is impossible to say, since it's concussion related. Bournival looked good IMO, making smart plays and he had some hits too. And then add Eller & White who can throw their weight around.

Bournival-Eller-White Isn't too bad at all grit wise. They could all prove useful because they can all PK as well, keeping our better guys fresh. Plus they all play C so faceoffs shouldn't be an issue. I would want Weise, Moen, and Prust back but we have good depth for a reason.

I still think my favourite fourth line this year was bournival-white-Weise very speedy and brought it every time they played.

habitue*

We don't lose anything losing Moen and Weiss for Eller and white. Glad to see Tinman in for Cube.

Not so sure about that.

Eller is better to bring his "A" game soon.

I'd rather have Parros ln the 4th line instead of Bournival tonight. Bourque should had been left in the stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad