GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Montreal Canadiens 11/25/17 7:00pm EST SN, TVA (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
62Z1Zhl.jpg

C0XwOIB.jpg

KSpXPXI.jpg

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The legends of this franchise are rolling in their graves. This collection of misfits makes me sick, thanks Marc and Geoff. I hope the arena is empty.
23opJ.gif
Sportsnet has an article this morning, on the Habs empty seats, and so called sellout streak...................supply vs demand may just get MB fired if this continues...the bottom line is, why would fans spend money on this team??

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Sportsnet has an article this morning, on the Habs empty seats, and so called sellout streak...................supply vs demand may just get MB fired if this continues...the bottom line is, why would fans spend money on this team??

Nostalgia maybe. Also,How many of the seats are corporately paid for?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I won't root for the Habs to lose. I get the long-term benefits, but I don't watch games for long-term benefits. I watch for two-hours of enjoyment and the hope that we win. Yes, this season there's a greater gain in finishing bottom-10 and getting a better pick. That'll be great in June. For now, I have no interest in cheering for June -- that's like spending my night reading a stock prospectus. Yay long-term investment! There's no joy in watching my team become a devalued stock.

Ideally, the Habs would win all their games and end up bottom-5. A good GM should know how to do this! Go Habs Go.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Beaulieu minutes in Buffalo keep declining. Things that you go Hmmmm.
Yeah I think management read him right. We all hoped he would pan out but he didn’t. Morrow is better at this point (not saying much).

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Beaulieu minutes in Buffalo keep declining. Things that you go Hmmmm.

I hear you.

Beaulieu and his routine gaffs more than likely.

But on this team he could generate some offense and he is a PMD, of which he have about 0 .

Definitely not top pairing guy, but would we worse off with him paired with Petry than Alzner ?

I have been surprised at the solid D Alzner not being so solid. Maybe not so many big gaffs but so slow to pucks etc.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I won't root for the Habs to lose. I get the long-term benefits, but I don't watch games for long-term benefits. I watch for two-hours of enjoyment and the hope that we win. Yes, this season there's a greater gain in finishing bottom-10 and getting a better pick. That'll be great in June. For now, I have no interest in cheering for June -- that's like spending my night reading a stock prospectus. Yay long-term investment! There's no joy in watching my team become a devalued stock.

Ideally, the Habs would win all their games and end up bottom-5. A good GM should know how to do this! Go Habs Go.
Ideally, I'd rather they win all their games and end up in the finals, something like the Preds last year.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Team announced yesterday Price would be back after 3 weeks off.......

Against the lowly Buffalo Sabres who cant score goals to save their lives.

Who as of yesterday lost 7 games in a row.

On a Saturday night at home after Sabres played last night.

Habs have not played since Wednesday

If you were looking for an easier game scenario in an 82 game schedule......you could not find one.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Don't worry Lshap, I got you covered. I've been told that my negative vibes have the power to make this team lose. So by all means, cheer away!

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Team announced yesterday Price would be back after 3 weeks off.......

Against the lowly Buffalo Sabres who cant score goals to save their lives.

Who as of yesterday lost 7 games in a row.

On a Saturday night at home after Sabres played last night.

Habs have not played since Wednesday

If you were looking for an easier game scenario in an 82 game schedule......you could not find one.
There are NO easy games for the Habs so far this year............ask Arizona....we are teams easy games...so far. No worries, capspace hasn't played a game yet...

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I fully expect Montreal to completely own and obliterate the Sabres tonight.

Ironically, I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost also...

Reactions: ArsHabs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The D has improved. If Price can get his game back and the top 6 forwards can get it going...

How long is Lehkonen out?? He is sorely missed

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Don't worry Lshap, I got you covered. I've been told that my negative vibes have the power to make this team lose. So by all means, cheer away!
Hey dont you listen to them. Its the negativity MB carries into the operation that turned them into the new Maple Leafs. Nothing to do with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad