Post-Game Talk (GBU): Buffalo Sabres vs Arizona Coyotes (8:00PM ET) 2/29/2020

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Buffalo Sabres Digital Press Box
SABRES at COYOTES

• This is the second of two meetings between the Sabres and Coyotes this season.
  • Last meeting: Arizona defeated Buffalo 3-2 (SO) in Buffalo on Oct. 28, 2019.
  • The Sabres are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games vs. the Coyotes; 8-2-0 on the road.
  • This is the 82nd game all-time between Buffalo and Arizona; Buffalo has a 48-23-10 series record.
  • The Sabres are 22-15-2 on the road against the Coyotes all-time.
Quick turnaround tonight for Sabres in Arizona

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- In a move that's no surprise given that the team is on a back-to-back in two time zones, the Buffalo Sabres will be giving rookie Jonas Johansson his first start on the road Saturday night against the Arizona Coyotes in Gila River Arena. The game is an 8 p.m. Eastern time faceoff on MSG.
Jonas Johansson gets first road start in goal for Sabres at Arizona

Last edited by a moderator:

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
I love the Coyotes classic jerseys. They were my favorite team to play on NHL 64 with Kieth Tkachuk and pre-openly sexual deviant, Jeremy Roenick.

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Sabres PK is incredibly passive. Teams just hang out in the Sabres zone for the entire power play without being pressured. They need to replace the special teams’ coach(es.)

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Skinner on a line with a minor leaguer and an aging hands of stone guy.
Brilliant coaching.

upload_2020-2-29_20-17-34.png

They were our most effective line last night, out shot the VGK 9-1 (the goal was a garbage time goal, but they were effective nonetheless). I have no problem if RK wants to see if he has something with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad