GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Ottawa Senators - April 16 - 730pm TSN5 - Philly's Big Adventure (again)

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
BE THERE EARLY: The Senators are asking fans to be in their seats by 6:30 p.m. The ceremony is scheduled to last about 30 minutes. There will be speeches with special guest introduced and a video tribute to Chris Phillips before the banner is pulled to the ceiling. Warm-up will take place afterwards the puck will be dropped at approximately 7:50 p.m. Thread will open at 6:45 p.m.

Pre-game here

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Finally hockey is back!

I think i might put some money on this one to make it more interesting, we suck this year so I'll probably put down 100 bucks on the sabres. It'll be easy money, like taking candy from a baby.

UnhealthyFilthyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

What's that Biff, I should take the Sens? Sure thing, now lets make like a tree and get outta here.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Hey, does this mean that if they tune in the Buffalo players and coaches (except Curtis Lazar) will finally get to see the ceremony. Phillips did give them a brief shout-out during his speech.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Hey, does this mean that if they tune in the Buffalo players and coaches (except Curtis Lazar) will finally get to see the ceremony. Phillips did give them a brief shout-out during his speech.

Ottawa vs Buffalo! Big ratings night on TSN.

I predict a 4-3 OT win for Buffalo

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Hope it's available to anyone who cares.

I'm losing track of time so don't know if this happened 1-2-3 or more nights ago...

I scan through the channel listing and see that TSN2 or 3 (who remembers these numbers?) shows that it's the replay of an NHL game. So I tune in that channel and guess what? "This whatever is not available in your area! They had to be kidding? Sure enough no other TSN channel showed that game and a darn replay channel was blocked. They actually geo block an old game and show that stupid screen. During the "crisis" if they need team waivers they should get them rather than pull this crap. With no live events, why would any team care right now.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Hope it's available to anyone who cares.

I'm losing track of time so don't know if this happened 1-2-3 or more nights ago...

I scan through the channel listing and see that TSN2 or 3 (who remembers these numbers?) shows that it's the replay of an NHL game. So I tune in that channel and guess what? "This whatever is not available in your area! They had to be kidding? Sure enough no other TSN channel showed that game and a darn replay channel was blocked. They actually geo block an old game and show that stupid screen. During the "crisis" if they need team waivers they should get them rather than pull this crap. With no live events, why would any team care right now.

This is SO NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad