GDT: Buffalo Sabres (5-8-2) vs. Your New Jersey Devils (6-5-2), 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Yeah, you know who looked brutal out there? Ryan Murray, don't know what's going on with him, but he couldn't receive a pass.

Yeah absolutely.

I think he, along with Zajac and Nico - simply aren't back from COVID yet. He was bad last game too, and those are the first two games that could be said of him.

Reactions: Blackjack

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
That's because we are making them healthy by playing like this against them.
Hmmm, didn’t know we had that much effect on how other teams play Buffalo like, the Isles.

Listen, I am not saying they are some great team. But I just watched them last night severely outplay the Isles. They will be a pain in the ass for each team for the rest of the season.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
That’s how bad our PK is. It made the other team get a laugh.

Zajac is cooked.
79DDF944-814D-4A82-BDEF-E293450F6798.png

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Hmmm, didn’t know we had that much effect on how other teams play Buffalo like, the Isles.

Listen, I am not saying they are some great team. But I just watched them last night severely outplay the Isles. They will be a pain in the ass for each team for the rest of the season.

No doubt - I mean, for sure that they have lots of talent... but we are helping turn a fragile, frustrated team with no confidence into a team that thinks they can compete and win by turnovers, giveaways and just stupid crap.

I'll be pretty bummed if we fall behind 3-0 on Thursday, but it's a possibility.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
In the first period, I thought their transition game looked really good. There were a number of shots they failed to convert. The 4th line, which seemed to drive the Devils when they looked good has been a bit MIA.

I also thought the PK, at times, was more aggressive and seemed to make their PP less scary...until it wasn't. I thought I saw some good things there.

I think my biggest worry is that this team loves to over pass and cannot finish. When they score, it's going to look like a top 10 ESPN highlight but they seem incapable of getting a tip, screen point shot goal.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
No doubt - I mean, for sure that they have lots of talent... but we are helping turn a fragile, frustrated team with no confidence into a team that thinks they can compete and win by turnovers, giveaways and just stupid crap.

I'll be pretty bummed if we fall behind 3-0 on Thursday, but it's a possibility.

Problem is we are the team lacking confidence right now.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
It spins both ways. Zacha is either thr worst player ever or better then Bratt.

The truth is in the middle, but this place is incapable of having middle reasonable takes.

Yeah. I was rooting for anyone to score at the end there, I was happy Goose did and I was happy Zacha got an assist. Garbage time my ass, the team REALLY wanted one, and the Sabres really wanted to get Ullmark the SO. Why the f*** can't we just be happy that they had a little success there at the end? I know this game was frustrating but I swear to god sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad