Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Montreal - Tuesday, March 19th @ 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
There's no excuse why we shouldn't come out of this week with 6 points. Can't let the Islanders get away with another game and Buffalo sucks, plus we play them at home twice.

I would take 2-1 this week...

If we win all 3 games, that would be an 8 game winning streak, which is hard to do. Hasn't happened since late in the 2005-06 season.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
With two out of three this week, we come into next week with 46 points is 30 games. The projected needed amount of points to make the playoffs is around 55.

I'd be ok with 2 in 3.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
God, has Miller ever turned into one of the most annoying whiny *****es in the league...

He really has, but what was the latest complaint/comment?

I still remember him complaining about Saku being in his crease or some garbage. I was on his side about the Lucic thing, but man he really does constantly have some complaint to deliver to the media. I thought Miller time was supposed to be fun...

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
He really has, but what was the latest complaint/comment?

I still remember him complaining about Saku being in his crease or some garbage. I was on his side about the Lucic thing, but man he really does constantly have some complaint to deliver to the media. I thought Miller time was supposed to be fun...

He complained about his teammate Kaleta, who said it was tough for him to watch his team lose while being scratches, that he felt powerless, etc...

Basically bashed a teammate for saying the right things. Saying he was overdramatic, etc...

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
He complained about his teammate Kaleta, who said it was tough for him to watch his team lose while being scratches, that he felt powerless, etc...

Basically bashed a teammate for saying the right things. Saying he was overdramatic, etc...

Ya, after posting that, did a little research into that and my take on it was that the reporters fed Miller a quote from Kaleta that he never said, prompting Miller to act like he's the moral police. A bit of **** stirring by the media to create that, but I think both of them were off in terms of spouting to the media. Kaleta should just suck it up and not go overboard with his bashing of the team (given he hasn't been much help) and Miller should have been less pedantic.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Wonder what is going on through Karbela's head at this point. Dude is being benched in favor of a call up, sure the call up is a former first rounder that is much bigger and all but still must hurt.

Sandvich

VERY NICE
Sep 15, 2008
Wonder what is going on through Karbela's head at this point. Dude is being benched in favor of a call up, sure the call up is a former first rounder that is much bigger and all but still must hurt.

cm-33295-050b6a2fac6da9.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Kaberle is redundant in this line up. Habs need big, stay at home types, not soft, bad defensive, easy to play against Dmen

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005

You shouldn't slag your teammates in public. As for Kaleta, who brought it on himself, would the Sabres have won if he hadn't been sidelined? I doubt it.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
There are many reasons for our success this year, but one of the big ones is that we are winning against the teams that we should beat. How many years did we have where we would beat the Bruins then lose to the panthers? This year we've scraped out wins and haven't played down to our opponents level as much as years past. It hasn't always been pretty, and they haven't always been dominant wins, but they have found ways to get the W.

Hopefully they take advantage of the mess in Buffalo and come out firing. Would love to see another blowout.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I'd love to get Mac Klingon, but I hear he only fights with honour and therefore would be useless in the NHL. Also thought I heard him say, "Today is a good day to dive". But I could have been mistaken...

He might also cause a lot of tension with his human teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad