Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo @ Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Rematch with the team that Price single-handed let got is a point, gotta win this time, especially considering the break and the absolutely horrendous showing against NYI.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Trios à l'entraînement

Max Pacioretty - Phillip Danault - Alexander Radulov
Artturi Lehkonen - Tomas Plekanec - Paul Byron
Sven Andrighetto - David Desharnais - Andrew Shaw
Daniel Carr - Torrey Mitchell - Brian Flynn
Jacob de la Rose

DD back on the 3rd line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rejoice.png

can't wait

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
3/4 lines resemble a tanking lineup or an expansion team. The first unit power play is vert good.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
By my count in January,

Habs are 7-5-1
Sabres 7-4-1

Kane has 6 pts in their last 3 games.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Man looking at the Habs roster and I don't see a team that can win more than one round.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Man looking at the Habs roster and I don't see a team that can win more than one round.

To be fair, if you looked at our roster on paper, including our #1 goalie, #1 defenceman and our first line players, most people would be shocked we're in the playoff race let alone first in a division.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

We are not good enough at center to be a great playoff team and that has to be addressed before we become contenders. In the east it is going to be a tough road through Washington, Pittsburgh, New York and Columbus and the only team out of the group that we have a chance against is New York.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
This team needs restocking. When they missed the 2016 playoffs Sergachev was their consolation prize. If they miss them again in 2017, I hope they pick up a comparable first rounder. If they do make the playoffs I hope they win at least one round.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
This team needs restocking. When they missed the 2016 playoffs Sergachev was their consolation prize. If they miss them again in 2017, I hope they pick up a comparable first rounder. If they do make the playoffs I hope they win at least one round.

This team can play hungry. And with heart. Honestly we are in the dog day's of the season. this is the grueling part and frankly I'm shocked at how much energy they still show at times.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick

would take one hell of a collapse to miss especially with guys coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad