Buffalo Bills Buffalo Bills 2020 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I think, even with the extra wildcard spot this year, the way things are currently stacking up in the AFC, 10 wins minimum will be needed to get in.

With Miami on our heals, I think we need to beat SF next week because I think Miami with beat Cincinnati so we need to keep our game lead. Thankfully the week we play Pittsburgh, Miami plays KC so even if we lose to Pittsburgh, Miami will have a hard battle.
We still have NE which will be tough, they could start Hinton and it will still be tough

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I love that an "off" game from our QB is 2 TDs (32 per season pace) and an assist on a trick td while winning his 8th game out of 11.This was a possible trap game, the Chargers lost to the Chiefs on q Cards level miracle. We beat a good team and played mediocre.

Josh has now tied his career high on TDs for a season (29). He has 5 more games to break it.

Over/Under Josh Allen 40+ total TDs?

I say he has 40+

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
The offense sputtering again but saved by the long PI and Beasley trick play.

Allen has thrown for less than 160 yards in 3 out of the last 6 games. Saved by the defense just sending linebackers at Herbert and Herbert choking.

Ugly, ugly game. The offense trips over its self repeatedly. It happens too often. This would've been a blow out if it werent for careless errors and mental lapses. They need to get their sh** together, though.

The defense is coming around, which is good to see.

The turn from "expecting the worst from the team" to "God we didn't win by 3 touchdowns. What a let down" has been quite amazing.

We're 8-3.

I'd agree that we have areas that need improvement, but honestly, every team needs some improvement. I don't think we are a top 5 NFL team, but I do think we are top 10. I'd love to win a round or two in the playoffs this year. I'd agree that up against a Pittsburgh/TN/KC we are would be facing some issues.

But dear lord people are negative. 19 years of not even sniffing the playoffs. We are on the verge of our 3rd appearance in 4 years. And we're probably going to have a home game, which means less right now, but still. Take a minute and enjoy having a well run team. God knows we can't on the hockey side of things.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
We still have NE which will be tough, they could start Hinton and it will still be tough
Miami still has to play them again also. Which can be difficult for them also. New England isn’t what they usually are but are still a tough team to beat for sure.

My point was about the importance of winning next week to stay a game up on Miami going into a game that will be very difficult for us. And being thankful that Miami has a difficult game the same week.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
The way the Patriots are I wouldn't be shocked for them to beat Miami, maybe even us and be like 7-6 or 8-7 mathematically alive. Never bet against BB.

We either need to go win at Foxboro or Miami just needs to get spanked by them. Miami already has 4 losses, a loss to New England puts them at 5. Do you really see a scenario where us and Miami are both 10-5? Niners Broncoes and then one of Miami, New England or Pittsburgh. 11 wins , afc east crown and a likely 4 seed. Indy or Cleveland or even Baltimore don't scare me.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The way the Patriots are I wouldn't be shocked for them to beat Miami, maybe even us and be like 7-6 or 8-7 mathematically alive. Never bet against BB.

We either need to go win at Foxboro or Miami just needs to get spanked by them. Miami already has 4 losses, a loss to New England puts them at 5. Do you really see a scenario where us and Miami are both 10-5? Niners Broncoes and then one of Miami, New England or Pittsburgh. 11 wins , afc east crown and a likely 4 seed. Indy or Cleveland or even Baltimore don't scare me.
I can easily see a scenario where we lose 5 or even six games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad