Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season (6-2) - Next game @ Cleveland (2/6) on 11/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronzigato

Jan 5, 2006
Ontario
Miami x2 and Washington in the next five weeks. This is looking good.

Also, I'm new here. Leafs fan, but my first major league sports memory is my Dad waking me up in 1991 to watch Buffalo win the Super Bowl when I was 11. That didn't turn out as he or I hoped, but I've watched the Bills through the Kelly era, Flutie vs Johnson era, on and on. I am probably overly optimistic, but I love what the Bills are doing this season, and am enjoying watching them play competitive football.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Also, I'm new here. Leafs fan, but my first major league sports memory is my Dad waking me up in 1991 to watch Buffalo win the Super Bowl when I was 11. That didn't turn out as he or I hoped, but I've watched the Bills through the Kelly era, Flutie vs Johnson era, on and on. I am probably overly optimistic, but I love what the Bills are doing this season, and am enjoying watching them play competitive football.
A majority of us are very optimistic and well. Feels strange to share a common loyalty with a Maple Leafs fan, but glad to have another poster drop some knowledge here!

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Mahomes looked like he got seriously injured, they popped his kneecap back in place?

The cart was out for a minute, he walked off

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex

You can never take anything for granted in the NFL or it will bite you in the as*

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Mahomes with a freak injury on a QB sneak, crazy. We've watched Brady do that 500,000 times and he gets right back up and torments us every singe time.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Tre White is one of those guys who is good, knows he’s good, but is so cool about the way he carries himself that everyone likes him. Great pick a few years back.

I do think he is a prime candidate to let walk though unfortunately at the end of his contract. Having a good front seven, good opposite CB, top safetys, and a front office with the ability to snag CBs from the street.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a CB drafted in the second this year as a contingency incase tre walks

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I do think he is a prime candidate to let walk though unfortunately at the end of his contract. Having a good front seven, good opposite CB, top safetys, and a front office with the ability to snag CBs from the street.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a CB drafted in the second this year as a contingency incase tre walks
If we let him walk just to draft another first round CB I'll weep. So sick of that revolving door that it seems like we've been in since Clements.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
If we let him walk just to draft another first round CB I'll weep. So sick of that revolving door that it seems like we've been in since Clements.

well the frustrating part was using firsts to replace players when we had bigger needs. And because we had money to resign them. And because we were a shitty team.

It won’t bother me as much now, as using draft picks to supplement losses to FA is a key part of remaining a good team. Assuming the savings goes towards building the team in other ways

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel

I hope he doesn’t. Beane needs to re-sign him.

Reactions: Dingo44

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
I hope he doesn’t. Beane needs to re-sign him.

Tre White is the perfect mix of talent, hard work, and personality. Guy is an awesome dude on and off the field and he's the type of guy you even overspend to keep. Having a shutdown corner allows your defense to do so many other things. Shut down corners are paid well for a reason. Plenty of other positions I'd rather sacrifice than our number one DB, and in Tre White's case, even more so.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Tre White is the perfect mix of talent, hard work, and personality. Guy is an awesome dude on and off the field and he's the type of guy you even overspend to keep. Having a shutdown corner allows your defense to do so many other things. Shut down corners are paid well for a reason. Plenty of other positions I'd rather sacrifice than our number one DB, and in Tre White's case, even more so.
Agreed. Look at what the cost was to acquire Jalen Ramsey. I'd take Tre 10 out of 10 times over him.

Reactions: Dingo44

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Cordy Glenn suspended. Man, if they cut him, sign me up. He would be a great RT to fill in while Ford gets up to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad