Buffalo Bills 2019 Regular Season (3-1) - Game 5 October 6th at TEN (2-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I get it, this is a garbage game by allen. No excuses. But its so early in his career, its going to happen.

I also know its extremely frustrating

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
How the f*** is that not PI? Contact doesn't make a f***ing difference dude stuck his leg out to f***ing trip him.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
This game is on him. No doubt. Belichick knew he'd take unnecessary chances. He needs to throw the ball away every now and then. This is worst case scenario for Allen. Unfortunately, it's no guarantee he'll ever learn to simplify the game.

I mean he has taken big steps forward this year, objectively and subjectively. But there is no guarantee a young player gets better, you are right about that and its fair.

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
I get it, this is a garbage game by allen. No excuses. But its so early in his career, its going to happen.

I also know its extremely frustrating
You guys will complain about anything. Bills down 3 to best team in NFL. Allen hasn’t played great but is battling. Not to mention NE is getting away with bloody murder and Buffalo is getting called for everything.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I mean he has taken big steps forward this year, objectively and subjectively. But there is no guarantee a young player gets better, you are right about that and its fair.
He has, but the turnover ratio is worrisome. I was more confident entering the season because he didnt turn the ball over much to end the year. Those tendencies are creeping back into his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad