Buffalo Bills – 2014: 4-3-0 – Next: Oct 26 at Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
This is funny.... You can see 6-10 maybe? Just like how Jerry Hughes owes all his success to Pettine and won't come close to 10 sacks this year :sarcasm:

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
Our protection is dismal right now :/ Jeez I hope we make a trade at the deadline for some guard help because our RG and LG are just dismal...I think it's starting to affect our much better O-linemen in Glenn and Wood. Those 2 are solid. I think Seatrel is alright too. But in the interior....woww...RG and LG are huge weaknesses :/

I wouldn't even mind getting one good Left guard in there, at least it'll allow the Center to veer towards the Right and help out our RG more.

Not to mention our secondary is struggling too :/ Having Kiko in there would help some of the mid-passing game defense, but we definitely need someone in there to help out our corners from the safety position. It's just not acceptable to allow teams to convert 3rd and Longs on us when we need crucial stops!

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Our protection is dismal right now :/ Jeez I hope we make a trade at the deadline for some guard help because our RG and LG are just dismal...I think it's starting to affect our much better O-linemen in Glenn and Wood. Those 2 are solid. I think Seatrel is alright too. But in the interior....woww...RG and LG are huge weaknesses :/

I wouldn't even mind getting one good Left guard in there, at least it'll allow the Center to veer towards the Right and help out our RG more.

Not to mention our secondary is struggling too :/ Having Kiko in there would help some of the mid-passing game defense, but we definitely need someone in there to help out our corners from the safety position. It's just not acceptable to allow teams to convert 3rd and Longs on us when we need crucial stops!

He's graded the worst tackle in the NFL.

All three need to go.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The only game the Bills 100% lose is the Broncos game.

I understand the Patriots are the bullies on the block but they aren't going to be able to pick on Duke Williams (hopefully) by then (plus Gronk does have the injury concerns).

I think that Patriots game decides the division honestly.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I'll go out on a limb and say 9-7 and that maybe sneaks us into a wildcard spot. Either way Sammy was worth what we gave up at the draft. He is the best WR we've had since Reed.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
I see no way we beat Denver, GB, KC, or Cleveland. We will split with the Jets and probably lose to Miami. The law of buffalo sports also leans towards a loss against the raiders. 6-10 or 7-9.... Both Whaley and Dug Muroan stay on board.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I see no way we beat Denver, GB, KC, or Cleveland. We will split with the Jets and probably lose to Miami. The law of buffalo sports also leans towards a loss against the raiders. 6-10 or 7-9.... Both Whaley and Dug Muroan stay on board.

I still don't understand this. The Browns just got decimated by one of the worst teams in the league, and we've got no chance?

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
Keep it going.

We are definitely going to beat Cleveland. Their defense is pretty bad and their offense really isn't special at all. I think our defense is better than anyone they've played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad