Pre-Game Talk: Buffalo at Leafs @ 7pm Sat Nov 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
The obvious move is to jettison Engvall out of the lineup and put Robertson back in flanking Tavares. Kerfoot could then go back to the third line where he’s comfortable and not being a detriment on the Big Four. This would require Keefe to stop hating Robertson and to shorten the leash he’s got on the Giraffe but I ain’t holding my breath.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Guy is going to shut the Leafs out, I can feel it, they just won't be able to score on this guy no matter what, no pucks will touch twine. This guy was once known as the "Shutout King of Espoo to Oulu and all points in between." Shutouts are what this guy does, his middle name is probably shutout for all we know!
I don’t know what his name means, but it’s the best name in hockey since Pekka Rautakallio. It rolls off the tongue

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
RJ retired after last season. The guy that’s done most games recently (Dan Dunleavy) is boring to listen to. And it’s even worse for away games, because they stay in Buffalo and call games off a monitor lol

Yeah not the best way sucks that he's boring though

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Ah so you go to the main boards, grab a quote out of context of me arguing with main board trolls, and try and claim that invalidates everything else I said. Carry on then
You weren't arguing with trolls, or taken out of context. Jesus man, quit while you're behind.

You weren't arguing with anyone, in fact it was your 1st post of the thread.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
You weren't arguing with trolls, or taken out of context. Jesus man, quit while you're behind.

You weren't arguing with anyone, in fact it was your 1st post of the thread.

You found 1 comment. If you actually scrolled through my history, you see I have been consistent.

But the fact I have you creeping through my post history on a Saturday afternoon... I would say I won here.

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Oh my christ sandin and hole playing again tonight well the only ones glad to hear this is the sabers because they’re losing streak is over for them tonight

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Expecting the truth hurts less when it becomes reality. All too often our Leafs have let us fans down. That is the truth that this team has to overcome to help us Leaf fans to be less negative.

After 6 decades of cheering for my Leafs, this core of highly paid punks has me being a negative Nancy the most.

IMHO, there was more hope during the Ballard years than with this current team.

Thank you Shanahan for building a team that perfectly reflects the way you played hockey!!! :sarcasm:

As it SHOULD be, however our Leafs have a habit of not showing up to play sound hockey all too often!!!
How we looking bud? You need a lift gate for this pallet of crow? or you got a dock?

Definitely going to get their lunch handed to them by Buffalo
Aged like milk, anything can happen in any game, stop being so negative all the time.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
You found 1 comment. If you actually scrolled through my history, you see I have been consistent.

But the fact I have you creeping through my post history on a Saturday afternoon... I would say I won here.
You were quite consistent all pre-season shitting on Robertson until he had that breakout game.

Not sure why you're trying to pretend you weren't.

How we looking bud? You need a lift gate for this pallet of crow? or you got a dock?

Aged like milk, anything can happen in any game, stop being so negative all the time.
Lmao. Love when the people that are supposed to moderate this forum actively cheer against the team.

Reactions: Mikeyg

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

Well, they finally stopped a 3 game losing streak against those pesky Sabres, so please pass the ketchup!

Reactions: Mikeyg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad