Dahlin-Jokiharju
Irwin-Miller

Luukkonen-Tokarski

*lineups subject to change*

Just some upbeat music I like:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Let's play more like the first period and less like the second and third period.

Also, lets not make their AHL goalie look like Hasek again, eh?

Reactions: Andy99

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens have to continue to beat teams that they should beat. Just get the points and make up the difference on the Caps. But in the end, Pens will face a tough first round playoff opponent and Isles may have to fend off Boston.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Pens have to continue to beat teams that they should beat. Just get the points and make up the difference on the Caps. But in the end, Pens will face a tough first round playoff opponent and Isles may have to fend off Boston.
Watching the Caps and Bruins, I don't want any part of either of those teams. Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope we draw the Isles in round one if we make it (which we should). No team will be easy but the Caps and Bruins are just beating the hell out of each other. In comparison the Pens are worthless and weak. We'd look like a mash unit if they got a hold of us. Even worse than normal.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Watching the Caps and Bruins, I don't want any part of either of those teams. Can't believe I'm saying this but I hope we draw the Isles in round one if we make it (which we should). No team will be easy but the Caps and Bruins are just beating the hell o each other. In comparison the Pens are worthless and weak. We'd look like a mash unit if they got a hold of us. Even worse than normal.

yes, people dismiss me as a negative poster but I really believe the Caps or Boston will come out of the East...I don’t think the Pens are as good...we can certainly beat either team but we’ll need some puck luck, the hockey gods to sprinkle magic dust over us to avoid PO injuries and our goaltending to outplay the goalies for those teams...

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
yes, people dismiss me as a negative poster but I really believe the Caps or Boston will come out of the East...I don’t think the Pens are as good...we can certainly beat either team but we’ll need some puck luck, the hockey gods to sprinkle magic dust over us to avoid PO injuries and our goaltending to outplay the goalies for those teams...
IF healthy we have enough skill to compete with them and win. But how the hell are we gonna be healthy? They'll just pummel us shift after shift. The caps in particular. If it boils down to a war of attrition, which is often does, I don't see how we can beat them. We're a pretty wimpy collection of players in comparison.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens aren't wimpy but neither are they big. But a healthy and ready for prime time Malkin and Kap and Tanev adds needed skill, speed and some grit from Tanev. Adding Carter is a big body with skill which helps. Hextall needed to do a little more at the TDL to add more grit/size and the ducks forward would have been enough to counter the BS coming from the heavier teams. Pens playing the Isles will be tough but getting through them allows the Cap/Bruins series to be a very hard series to get past.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
C’mon Sully, you can sit Jank! I know you can do it! Don’t pout young man. Sit his ass, you heard me. After you do that take the trash out and the dog for a walk.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
C’mon Sully, you can sit Jank! I know you can do it! Don’t pout young man. Sit his ass, you heard me. After you do that take the trash out and the dog for a walk.

with GOAT out, he’s not going to sit Jank and play Zohorna instead, who’s the only other possible center we have to play on L4...come on, you and I know it...

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
Guess you cross that bridge when you get there, but given the current trajectories of the Islanders and the Bruins, it's sure looking like the Pens are going to draw Boston in round one.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Guess you cross that bridge when you get there, but given the current trajectories of the Islanders and the Bruins, it's sure looking like the Pens are going to draw Boston in round one.

yep, why we should be rooting the Caps today but now Bs up by two...

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012

Jank only plays because he can PK and Goat/Tanev are out. He consistently has the least or second least icetime out of everyone playing.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Seriously, the Caps are just trying to injure people. That's how they plan to win. Hopefully we get the two points today, the Isles lose six in a row the Rags lose four in a row and boston and WAS play mediocre hockey for a couple weeks and we get the top seed.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Seriously, the Caps are just trying to injure people. That's how they plan to win. Hopefully we get the two points today, the Isles lose six in a row the Rags lose four in a row and boston and WAS play mediocre hockey for a couple weeks and we get the top seed.
I mean it worked in ‘18 for them. Gonna keep doing it as long as they have the guys they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad