GDT: BUF @ WAS 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Time to start streaking, boys!

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Garbage. Absolutely garbage. I swear to God if we lose to the Flyers again I'm going to blow up my f***ing washing machine..... or something.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
UPL is actually pretty good at breakaways. It has to be mental.

Also, thanks refs for not calling the 5000 holds the Caps did all night, but calling a bogus interference in the first and completely soft call on Tuch to keep the Caps in it.

Also, whoever runs the PK should be fired.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
The NHL got exactly what they wanted tonight. A close game that went to OT. The NHL would love it if every single game went exactly like this. It's straight out of the NFL playbook. All games need to be as close as possible for as long as possible. That way people will watch longer.

And more betting options.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Washington brought the physicality, and Buffalo folded. Boy, are these types of losses hard to swallow.
Yep, the book is out. Just throw the body and they completely fold. Shameful effort in the 3rd. They should be embarrassed. Donny should be flipping tables right now, but he's probably trying too hard to be their friend.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Tonight. All 3.

Slip Nostradamus at your service
We are saddened to report that Slip Nostradamus has tossed himself off the Washington Monument and will no longer be providing prophesies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad