GDT: BUF @ WAS 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Time to start streaking, boys!

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Blame the refs if you want, they did suck. But then again they always do suck.

The Sabres had their chance early in the first period to totally command this game and they didn't do it. They had other chances, and didn't do it. They were pressured, and folded time and time again trying to get the puck out of their own zone.

It's a habit for them, and one they MUST improve on if they're ever going to be a playoff team.

Reactions: oldgoalie

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Blame the refs if you want, they did suck. But then again they always do suck.

The Sabres had their chance early in the first period to totally command this game and they didn't do it. They had other chances, and didn't do it. They were pressured, and folded time and time again trying to get the puck out of their own zone.

It's a habit for them, and one they MUST improve on if they're ever going to be a playoff team.
Yup, Should have blown in wide open in the first.

Should have started the third with their heads NOT lodged up their collective asses.

Should not have had Greenway out there in the final seconds. Guy brought zero energy all night.

Coulda shoulda woulda.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
San Jose never did. Took Washington like 8 years. Took Tampa several heartbreaks to get where they are.

Meanwhile.....LA, Chicago, Pittsburgh.....all learned quick.
turning into cheap mental scum IS NOT TOUGHNESS.. not even hockey.. on that list.. Tampa and wash and a few others do not play hockey..

don't sell yr soul to win a tainted cup. i know , I'm sorry already i wrote it but I won't watch any team that plays Tampa 2 step cheating ,

We said f it.. okay.. now win ten snd prove u meant it

if not its a disgrace..

Last edited:

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I can't believe we gave away a point tonight, I'm f***in livid
nick-girl-same.gif

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Young team with flaws, but take Bryson out of the lineup with a deadline move for a veteran RD, and maybe game isn't as close at the end. Add a depth centre for face offs and maybe we win some key draws. The team elected to get Stillman (he's actually been decent) and Greenway and didn't really address the need for an RD. We have a legit NHL d man, and Stillman is a 7 or 8 guy. Greenway was a nice depth add.

But some mid-round picks funded by picks by using cap room, and we might have had the extra four or five points we'll need at the need.

Grouch

Apr 22, 2021
Dumpster fire.

Hino should be in for Greenway Friday, but that won’t happen as it will expose KA and DG as being incompetent.

Or KO, but that won’t happen. KA is prob trying to extend him 2 x $5m.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad