GDT: BUF @ VAN 10pm TV: MSG Radio:WGR - Stop 3 of Sabres After Dark

MilkshakeMan

Apr 22, 2022
Who gets the start you think? I'd imagine they split these two games even though they get an extra day's rest between Vancouver and Seattle.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Craig Anderson's son designed the dress.

If anyone doesn't like it you can take it up with him.

'Nucks are the first "bad" team we'll play this season. They're desperate for their first win and it's their first home game.

Gonna be a tough one I think. Curious to see how our young team handles it.
Yeah and I don't think they're even that bad. Seems like they've had really bad special teams contributing to their record, which I probably isn't a reflection of their team

• Haha
Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Jackie Redmond is so pretty even without all the make-up, however I can't see anything wrong with that top she was wearing, sure it shows some cleavage, she draped her hair over her ta ta's covering most of it anyways. She is entitled to wear what she wants.

I have no idea why anyone is judging her. I mean look at her Instagram, she wasn't force to wear a top like this.

An aside, they should have had a 4pm game in Vancouver today which would have made it 7pm for us and still 'After Dark' technically now.

Last edited:

michaelsaas

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Good for them. Now make Ron MacLean wear it.
Opinions on her appearance aside (which we don't see when it comes to male commentators) I like her style it has personality (which is rare in the NHL, see Hradek at the end as exhibit A). Though I was admittedly biased by the pro-sabres message lol.

Reactions: Dingo44

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
It says "GDT". Right at the top.

Check it out if you don't believe me.

Who gets the start you think? I'd imagine they split these two games even though they get an extra day's rest between Vancouver and Seattle.
Guessing Andy starts tonight, and back to Comrie Tuesday against Seattle.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
The Buffalo Fan mentality in me says we give them their first win tonight
They're overdue for a win. They've had a lead in every game. Home opener. Demko is better than his .861 save rate. They might feel Boudreau's job is at risk. Lots of reasons for them to win.

Otoh, all the pressure is on them.

I want to see better play in the defensive zone and less than 35 shots allowed.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Pregame poll!

1) Does the Dahlin streak continue?
2) Does JJP's streak continue?
3) Shots allowed over/under: 35.5
4) First goal of the game (either team)
5) Does a zebra get an assist for either team tonight? :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Abraham de Lacy

Ad