Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Everyone in Buffalo telling this guy off! :D

crying-northwestern-kid.jpg

deVolt

Jun 4, 2018
Göteborg
This game should of ended 5-1 or 5-2 if the sabres had some resembles of defensive structure and adequate goalie, I dont want to be to negative the guys came thru and even Comrie made a couple of important saves at the end. but ohmy giving up 4+ goals every game is not a winning recipe.

Reactions: beerme1

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Pitt has lost 4 straight and just got destroyed at home against the Oilers. You have to wonder what they have in the tank for a playoff push. Everyone though father time would catch the Bruins this year, but maybe its the Caps/Pens instead.
Four team race is fine too.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Wasn't this like a playoff game? This is what this team would have to endure in the playoffs? Hooking, interference, dirty hits, elbows, no calls.

It seems like the team did a good job fighting through a lot of this.

I hope Okposo, Krebs, Dahlin, and whoever it was who caught a Cernak elbow from behind earlier in the game (Cozens?) are all okay.

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
THANK YOU SABRES!

This is an especially feel good win after Tuesday. Way to go Boosh. You ought to get a Busch commercial for this one!

Reactions: Chainshot

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Wasn't this like a playoff game? This is what this team would have to endure in the playoffs? Hooking, interference, dirty hits, elbows, no calls.

It seems like the team did a good job fighting through a lot of this.

I hope Okposo, Krebs, Dahlin, and whoever it was who caught a Cernak elbow from behind earlier in the game (Cozens?) are all okay.
Ya that's stuff we'll have to endure but at the same time I want retribution by us

Reactions: Jacob582

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Population of the Tampa Metro area: 3 million...Number of pages in their GDT : 6

Population of the Buffalo Metro area: 1.1 million ...Number of pages in their GDT: 46 😄

Reactions: Beerz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad