Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] Sabres sign D Jacob Bryson to extension (2 years, $1.85M AAV)

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Apart from his good skating and speed his huge plus is that he can play both LD and RD equally well. He looked good paired with Dahlin and paired with Samuelsson.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
Yeah, it's too bad we didn't give Risto away for free rather than of getting a 1st+ for him so that we could protect Will Borgen instead.
Don't really understand the undying love some posters have for Borgen. He's 25, and has been an ok 3rd pairing Dman. There's really nothing spectacular about his game to warrant how much attachment some posters have to him in my view. Seems like a younger Justin Holl.

Reactions: VaporTrail

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Don't really understand the undying love some posters have for Borgen. He's 25, and has been an ok 3rd pairing Dman. There's really nothing spectacular about his game to warrant how much attachment some posters have to him in my view. Seems like a younger Justin Holl.

Same thing happened with Will Carrier in the Vegas expansion draft. Solid bottom of the roster player, but nothing to get so worked up over. But where there's a Will, there's a way!

Irving Zisman

Really Bad Grandpa
Nov 5, 2007
'Merica
Adams likely would be looking for a righty to work with Bryson, (or possibly Power), so Gudbranson could fit the description. Though maybe not my first choice, he seems to have found his game and become a serviceable player in Calgary, and he would likely be an upgrade on Casey FItzgerald, so maybe?
His name is John Manson.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
From an outside view Bryson seems like a good defender despite his size.

From what I’ve seen of him looks like a decent skater and really good at moving the puck up ice with crisp passes.

Haven’t got to see him against a good forechecking team so I’d refer to Buffalo fans as to what his weaknesses are and does Bryson PP or PK on a regular basis as a 3rd pairing defenseman.
He's a very good skater. Probably his best quality.

Reactions: Maurice of Orange

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Yeah, it's too bad we didn't give Risto away for free rather than of getting a 1st+ for him so that we could protect Will Borgen instead.

I didn't question exposing him, just saying I wish he was still on the Sabres.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad