GDT: BUF @ NYI 7:30pm ET TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio: WGR - Just win (in regulation), baby!

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Wow, i totally suck... what little i and we all contribute by watching and showing support... I somehow got distracted and missed the third period

I'm not an egomaniac but even the least helps and this was so far the most important game of the fckn year and i FORGET about the third period after paying attention to 60 plus less important games... Feeble, lame..my apologies..

Well should they go on a streak.. and someone how squeeze in playing for and in front of idiots like me.. They might just smoke that first overconfident team .. and who knows.. i consult the frequencies that are ours and we can call on to make up for this and the spectre of new York , tainted zebras in buffalo team fashion to overcome..
If a group of guys can , it's this group.. Buy in Jordan and help until Tuch can bulldoze this wwe League into a Fair shot.. Fck indifference and win it for yourselves.. one game at a time , a F*CK YOU to the league and this crooked low vibration world of hedged mediocrity.. IT'S YOURS TO TAKE.. f*** me..

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Tage needs to crosscheck the next motherf***er who blatantly interferes with him. Why the league rewards this boring ass cheating brand of hockey I have no idea.

Power has officially hit the wall, fantastic that we have no one behind him to help ease the load.

Kicked in goals should maybe count.. sorry. But by the rule, no. Clearly a kick.

Are you f***ing kidding me? What!!!!!
I'm reading to see what happened in third.. The pig coach actual strategy he tells his players is the shoot it in and if there is a rebound to push it in thru the goalie forgetting that he's teaching goalie interference on every net front battle.. Trotz was boring and subtle this guy doesn't care if its boring and illegal.. F it right.. lame sh1t

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
No way. This league is rigged against Buffalo.
that's the Truth; nobody cares. we must destroy them by fighting honorably thru it once... win it all. and then fold the high salary WWE league exposing the non hockey shite, drop the mike... kick the shit out of dirty coaches and beat the dirty refs in a final year after the cup. w a revenge tour of on ice beatings.. just for fun. Then quit, as fans as franchise until it's hockey again. 5 bucks a seat for oranges and 20 for golds that we can rain down urine if they actually think they are better and tey to use money ro trade up from their lame women etc .

until they actually want to try to play us in a real sport.. maybe like hockey w rules and fighting when this lame wwe occurs..

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad