GDT: BUF @ NJ 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Dancing with the Devils

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Got a goal out of Cozens. *shrug*

Thought earlier the shift where Tuch swapped in for Cozens was strong for the Thompson unit and it seemed to work. What wasn't working was JJP was too much of a perimeter passenger tonight. I need more out of him. All that speed, get inside and go to the net with meaning. He's too content to spend all his time quickly on the fringe. That's replaceable.
Checks scoresheet sees a goal. Shrug. Sees a called off icing a forced offsides and their d giving up the blueline in respect of his speed. Looks at KO and everyones wunder child PK and ask why are they on the roster. Maybe I need new glasses. :wally:

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Some secondary guys are really shining. We just need our primary guys to really get on track. The defense already looks much better than last year especially at this point. Let's get some Tage Rage and Rasmus Dazzling!!!
Well they both scored and I accidentally called Upie as the goalie. Figured that would get us 2pts. I did enjoy Tage knocking Hughes and shoving off Meier who didn't want any.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00