GDT: BUF @ MTL | Buffalo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I was expecting this team to be a bottom five disaster. That they are competing every game and winning has been a pleasant surprise, but it should not take away from the reality that there are a lot of holes. Weber will fix a piece but I don't think it will be enough.
Price.....I think he's a kind of Marty Brodeur in that he's great on a defensive team but shit on a poor defensive team. Luongo for example was a great goalie on a shit team. Could make 40 saves and lose 3-1. Then when he was on a great team, he was average.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Lol watching Shaw play is kinda funny, he just looks like a passenger when the play is ANYWHERE other than in front of the opposing teams net.

Domi standing in the d-zone with Shaw right next to him thinking "well f***, i can't pass it to this guy".

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
If Buffalo scores next, all they have to do is take a stupid penalty, because that'll ensure MTL won't score.

Reactions: Forum93

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
5 goals vegas tonight

Pacioretty still 0 point LOL

2012+NHL+Entry+Draft+Round+One+zD6eSi-Yq7Jm.jpg

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Meh, good singer, but overrated.

Wash your mouth out with soap lol. If you diss on George Michael you are dead to me

I was sceptical when we signed Domi but I like him for his game (not just for punching out Kesler) still want Bergevin fired though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad