GDT: BUF @ MIN - 7PM Central

What kind of game is this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P10p

May 15, 2012
How does Duhaime not see that guy coming down the backside. Has all day to get in the passing lane.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I’m disappointed. I wanted to see anger in this GDT about how it’s Buffalo and the score should not be tied. Are they usually this dead? Or is it because it’s a Thursday?

BUF should be ahead. Lots of people on the forums go to the home games.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I’m disappointed. I wanted to see anger in this GDT about how it’s Buffalo and the score should not be tied. Are they usually this dead? Or is it because it’s a Thursday?
Also.... your avatar may just be the best I've seen in my years here. Sums up, what i can only imagine is, the average Buffalo fans feelings of their team over the last few years.

Reactions: MarkusKetterer

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
BUF should be ahead. Lots of people on the forums go to the home games.

I’m not watching, because I just figure every game is a loss, but I must say the lack of pages is just surprising. Not that I’m trying to rub anything in, because the Sabres suck. I just wasn’t expecting to see hardly any pages or level headedness.

HF Wild isn't a large group. But Buffalo has played really well tonight, I wasn't expecting this.

This year’s Sabres isn’t the past few years Sabres. There’s still a lack of talent but they don’t fold. It’s still annoying to see more losses than wins though

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I’m not watching, because I just figure every game is a loss, but I must say the lack of pages is just surprising. Not that I’m trying to rub anything in, because the Sabres suck. I just wasn’t expecting to see hardly any pages or level headedness.

This year’s Sabres isn’t the past few years Sabres. There’s still a lack of talent but they don’t fold. It’s still annoying to see more losses than wins though

MN wins their games by outworking teams and they aren't doing that tonight. Hard to get mad when the other team is beating you at your own game.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Also.... your avatar may just be the best I've seen in my years here. Sums up, what i can only imagine is, the average Buffalo fans feelings of their team over the last few years.

I’ve been a fan since 1991. They’ve unfortunately pretty much lost me now. I still can’t cheer for another team instead of them, but I just don’t care to see them. Now I pretty much just watch games when someone makes their Sabres and/or NHL debut. It’s no fun watching an almost guaranteed loss :laugh:

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Brodin with a really bad pass early in OT. Out of character.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
MN wins their games by outworking teams and they aren't doing that tonight. Hard to get mad when the other team is beating you at your own game.

For the most part Buffalo outworks their opponents. The few people here in this GDT aren’t the first people to notice how annoying they are. Even when they suffered the blowouts a couple of weeks ago, those fanbases got annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad