Confirmed with Link: [BUF/FLA] Dmitri Kulikov, #33 for Mark Pysyk, #38, #89

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
So far this draft has been a bunch of meh for me. I'm expecting Pysyk to be a long term top 4 guy in Fla and Kulikov to be mediocre. Not sure if Murray's tunnel vision for what makes a good D is serving him well here.

This is a stinker for me.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Meh I liked Pysyk. Oh well. I guess we don't need defensemen who transition the puck out of the zone. Just defensemen who play the body rather than the man.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
My lord, this is a bad trade. Timmy hates puck possession it would seem.

Kulikov 4 times has a Corsi above 50 playing vs tougher opposition 20 minutes a night. He is bigger and stronger.

Not that Corsi tells the whole story though.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Meh I liked Pysyk. Oh well. I guess we don't need defensemen who transition the puck out of the zone. Just defensemen who play the body rather than the man.

you know thats exactly what Kulikov excels at right? But keep whining over ignorance

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Kulikov 4 times has a Corsi above 50 playing vs tougher opposition 20 minutes a night. He is bigger and stronger.

Not that Corsi tells the whole story though.

Yup, I just looked it up and see that this year was the first time his relative corsi was negative.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Psysk was moved out because they need a spot for Nelson whose transition game and offensive game is better then Pysyk's.

Moved up and took Asplund. Good deal for Buffalo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad