GDT: BUF @ FLA 7pm TV:MSG Radio:WGR - Must. Win.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
VO gotta be the odd man out if Tage is back. Greenway/Jost/Mitts is solid.

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I wonder what the over/under is for FL players running, bumping, or otherwise interfering with Levi tonight. After dickhead's dad went public to call the team soft and all, dickhead himself has to be good for at least 3-4 spears or elbows in the crease. The Sabres are going to have to find the right line between standing up for themselves and giving FL easy PP chances.

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future
I wonder what the over/under is for FL players running, bumping, or otherwise interfering with Levi tonight. After dickhead's dad went public to call the team soft and all, dickhead himself has to be good for at least 3-4 spears or elbows in the crease. The Sabres are going to have to find the right line between standing up for themselves and giving FL easy PP chances.
Who? Tkachuk?

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
jeez. he has one of those dads, huh? Makes sense.

He's THE dad. Keith Tkachuk was a beast.

Used to see him all the time when Brady played at the NTDP. He even sat right by us at the bar after the games sometimes. I approached a lot of players and coaches and GMs at least to shake their hand but for some reason he never gave off the vibe he'd welcome a handshake.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Our first game 7 of the year. We need a regulation dub with a little help

This is pretty much the definition if must win, even if we're still technically alive with a loss.

Much different than the posts during like a 3 game skid in December calling the next a must win

Right? Apparently the others weren't "must wins" because here we are. And I mean we probably can lose tonight and run out the rest and still have a good shot. But psychologically it feels like the season rides on the outcome of this game.

Reactions: jc17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad