Confirmed Signing with Link: [BUF] Brandon Davidson signs with the Sabres (1 year, $700K)

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Hard nosed 3rd pair/#7D depth for 700k I’m very ok with....not a bad AHL call up either if that’s the case

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Decent size and skater and can make an outlet pass. Always wondered why he bounced around so much after the Oilers didn’t resign him.

He was excellent in the AHL when I watched Stockton. Too good for the minors.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
This is a guy that has carved out a nice though not super lucrative career in he NHL. 6th round pick so he has done really well sticking to it despite ups and downs.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Adams is playing tee ball while everyone else is playing MLB.
Or, he could be filling depth positions at reasonably low cost contracts?

Everyone who's paid attention knows Buffalo is going to move some D, most definitely an RHD to be sure.

Their real need is at forward.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Or, he could be filling depth positions at reasonably low cost contracts?

Everyone who's paid attention knows Buffalo is going to move some D, most definitely an RHD to be sure.

Their real need is at forward.

Yes. Because 13/14/15th forwards and 8/9th dmen are necessary to go for first. Not the holes in your top 9 forwards or your top 4 D.

And expect to be extremely disappointed by the return for Montour or Risto or Miller.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Yes. Because 13/14/15th forwards and 8/9th dmen are necessary to go for first. Not the holes in your top 9 forwards or your top 4 D.

And expect to be extremely disappointed by the return for Montour or Risto or Miller.
I won't be disappointed in the least.
There are still forwards unsigned, top 9 forwards.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Great #7D to have in the fold. I’d have had no issue with Holland if he’d have signed him to this deal.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Decent size and skater and can make an outlet pass. Always wondered why he bounced around so much after the Oilers didn’t resign him.

He was excellent in the AHL when I watched Stockton. Too good for the minors.

After the slewfoot from Tkachuk, he lost a lot. Was on pace for being top 4. Could play 20 min a night. Very sad actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad