Proposal: Buf-bos

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Fair enough but that's his value to me. I don't believe in goaltending prospects being worth 1sts unless they're exceptional (Vasilevski), not until they've played in the NHL. I wouldn't give up the Islanders or Blues pick for him. The closest I'd do is near-equivalent value in non-1st picks.

Hey I don't nessariary disagree mostly cause this years draft is a little different ... IF the pick was say around 30 to 35 and Stewart, I'd think Boston could accept this without feeling there giving away their investment.

IMO there's not much on your team that we'd be interest in ( no pun ) just think we'd rather develop are own players..

Hmm maybe we'd swing at Myers but doubt we'd swing for the fences like other teams mite ;)

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
In what world is a rental winger and a 2nd rounder a throw away?

Especially for a prospect goalie. It's already an upgrade on where he was selected in the draft, and his stock hasn't changed much. He's still considered a good prospect.

Nah, I was referring to guys suggesting us give a 2nd rnd pick back with Subban for a 2nd rnd and Stewart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad