GDT: BUF at NYI in Oshawa...radio only preseason finale

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Really hoping Nylander and Thompson make a final push tonight. Dont think I can stomach an all vet lineup.

No Eichel, Risto or Scandella. How are we this banged up already?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I don't want to hear anything about this team having a slow start to the season, or complaints about how guys don't seem to have any chemistry with each other, and then turning around a people supporting Housley's decisions.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
"Radio only" like the game against the Pens or will there be absolutely no live footage taken of this game?

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Sabres lines:
Skinner-Sobotka-Reinhart
Nylander-Berglund-Thompson
Wilson-Mittelstadt-Okposo
Girgensons-Rodrigues-Pominville
Dahlin-McCabe
Beaulieu-Nelson
Guhle-Tennyson
Hutton
Ullmark

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Could see this as our final 12, with Sobotka in the press box for Jack. And Sheary were Wilson is, when healthy

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
final 12 usually means forwards, I don't think hes advocating that be our defense corps.
Right, and I'm saying why would they ice our projected forwards and not do the same with defense? Like I'm pretty sure they aren't putting Guhle or Tennyson out there for one last shot to make the team

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Right, and I'm saying why would they ice our projected forwards and not do the same with defense? Like I'm pretty sure they aren't putting Guhle or Tennyson out there for one last shot to make the team

unfortunately, that's probably why Tennyson is playing

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
I think Sobotka has been fairly good this camp. I don't see him as a pressbox body just covering for Jack; I definitely think he is the 4C to start the season.

Which makes me question ERod's place on this team. I would like to see him in the top-9 over Wilson...but not sure they think that too.

Thompson to me looks locked into a spot. Still wonder what happens with Nylander though and how much it depends on Sheary's health? Does Sheary take his spot completely or is Wilson just bumped down to the 4th line/box.

Last thing seems to be that last spot on D if Bogosian isn't healthy or they choose to keep 8. Looks like Pilut isn't the option they are choosing and Guhle should go to Rochester to develop...which leaves....Tennyson...yikes.

Reactions: Ralonzo

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1