GDT: BUF(33-33-5) @ CGY(33-31-5) 7pm SN, no1curr broken HF edition

Who is the best D prospect for the Flames?

• Total voters

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Lowkey very glad Backlund was extended for only 2 years. I think Father Time is going to hit him like a train next year, cracks have already emerged this season

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hope they can move on from #88 this offseason. Just doesn't get much done out there.

If not this off-season then the TDL, I don't see him sticking around and I don't see Connie wanting to extend him if he's falling off already.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Good grief. Always just embarrassing with the net empty.

the tank rolls on

200w.gif

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Dustin Wolf with a .926 sv%

And the 3 games before with a .947, .966 and .875 sv%

Not bad. This is what Wolf needs, to get into a groove at the NHL level to really gauge his ability, not playing NHL games months apart.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wish we had a Tage Thompson.

Going to be some growing pains moving forward, but I'm on board to watch and learn.
Hopefully Bedard doesn't get 5 points on us on Tuesday.
You can only get elite players like Tage Thompson through tanking. And if their draft+1 season isn't elite they'll be a bust.

Reactions: Boomstick

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Could’ve used a little help tonight from the Coyotes, Kraken and pathetic Pens

If the Flames weren't near the top in the league in 3rd period comebacks and lost half those games instead, we'd have a top 5 pick. Flames 3-7 in last 10, teams below we want to catch for a better pick, both 2-6-2.

bruh lmao

However, all we need to do is finish no higher than 22nd to have a chance at Celebrini (if you win the lottery you gain 10 spots). I know we won't win because Flames (unless we finish 23rd then we're definitely winning the lottery just so we waste all our luck getting the 2nd pick and missing out on the big get, Celebrini).

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
If the Flames weren't near the top in the league in 3rd period comebacks and lost half those games instead, we'd have a top 5 pick. Flames 3-7 in last 10, teams below we want to catch for a better pick, both 2-6-2.

bruh lmao

However, all we need to do is finish no higher than 22nd to have a chance at Celebrini (if you win the lottery you gain 10 spots). I know we won't win because Flames (unless we finish 23rd then we're definitely winning the lottery just so we waste all our luck getting the 2nd pick and missing out on the big get, Celebrini).
I just want a shot at Tij. If Pens and Kraken can pass us, and then if we really tank any of Montreal, Coyotes, Sens gets us into the bottom 7, I like our chances.

grab

May 19, 2010
Hello, What did the coach say after Sharangovich’s mistake on the third goal? How do you think he plays now?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
It's hard to win in the NHL when you can't score more than a goal or two a game.
Wolf was solid, that first goal I'm sure he'll want back; but there was about 3-4 breakdowns that lead to that goal.

Bad turnover by Huberdeau, weird pick on Razzy, Oliver defending it like a 2-1.

Calgary's goal should be to finish 25th in the league. Gives you a double digit chance at drafting in the top 2. That means lose, and lose a lot. You're not outsucking the Habs or Sens anytime soon. But just keep losing. Give your ownership and managers that we aren't just a couple tweaks away from being a contender.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad