GDT: BUF(33-33-5) @ CGY(33-31-5) 7pm SN, no1curr broken HF edition

Who is the best D prospect for the Flames?

• Total voters

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
groundhogday-Flames.jpg

no Coronato again

maybe we'l win, but I kinda doubt it

flamestank.jpg

Reactions: Tofveve

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Man I hate fantasy sometimes. I have buffalos goalie in the first round of the playoffs, winning 7-4. I have the Buffalo and Seattle goalies and I’m winning close in a few forward stats, losing in goalie stats. He has 4 players playing out and I have the goalies.

A 1-0 Buffalo win would be ideal cause I still want wolf to do well.

Fantasy is dumb

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Every Calgary kid on an opposing team has the game of their lives in the Dome. Enjoy it Krebs

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I was trying to figure out what they were saying about Tage Thompson and Calgary. Like a grandmother there? I had to do a double-check because I know he's American. I probably heard everything wrong.

I think for the sake of hockey generally I'd love to see Tage get going again. There were stretches where he demonstrated shades of Mario Lemiuex. Just phenomenal at times. But he fell off toward the end of last year and then this year has been a mega-downer.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Glad Wolf is getting the start.

Hard to believe Dahlin is only 23, seems like he's been in the league for a long time already

Yeah true. Buffalo was so dynamic the last couple of years its hard to believe this year happened with all their young up-and-comers. Hard on that fan-base.

Way to go Wolf.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
That Vrbo rental with the pool with the outdoor shower overlooking a lush tropical valley surely wasn't just a mistake booking from the tiny rv rental in an rv park. One went for 79.99 and the other for 89.99 a night?

Ok Flams let's score shall we? Yegor and Blake have some splanin to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad