NFL: Bucs fire Dirk Koetter

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Keep hearing Arians due to the connection with Licht and his relationship within Jameis. I just think 66 years old is a little too up there to start a project like this. I’d like Bieniemy the KC OC, or id be cool with Fangio as well.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Keep hearing Arians due to the connection with Licht and his relationship within Jameis. I just think 66 years old is a little too up there to start a project like this. I’d like Bieniemy the KC OC, or id be cool with Fangio as well.

don't think arians will take any job aside from CLE

Reactions: Voight

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Rapapport and Sirius XM (Maeve’s): Arians says he is willing to discuss Bucs job and has serious interest.

Would make sense, he likes Jameis, and is familiar with Licht. Would be a homerun here for Tampa.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Need to clean house and start over

New GM , new Coach and new QB

Getting rid of Winston would be stupid

Its not bad, you have a QB and some weapons on offence (Howard took a step forward this year). Need to fix up that defence but its not the worst situation you could step into.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad