Post-Game Talk: B's grab the win 4-3,have a commanding 3-1 series lead

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Watching that Horton chance again... man, he really should have buried that.

Reimer was deep in his crease, down early and with the glove low.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Whelp. Great series guys, Leafs aren't winning 3 in a row. I do hope the Leafs can become more like the Bruins in the coming years and while I no longer fear the bear, god damnit I respect it. God bless.

Respect is mutual I don't dislike many Leafs(Lupol, Kessel, Grabovski & JVR)

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
After just watching Dafoomie's highlight package, noticed it was not the first time Krejci tried that same play last night. Second time worked.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Am I missing something? That doesn't look like Phanuef stuck his leg out at all? Yes it's knee on knee but I don't consider that dirty at all.

I was happy to see this angle of the legs. They also showed the other angle and it really looked like DP got his elbow out of the way. That was such a quick play, I think DP should be commended for that.

I think the only one calling it "dirty" is LB and well, quite frankly, if someone is going to take a former no talent goon current drunk's opinion as gospel than I guess that's their perogoative, but I wouldn't.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
iFa0npaYbO3oX.gif

LOLOLO you come up with the best crap Man :yo::yo:

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
What's the dealio with that awesome gif? I heard it's Reimers wife and Elisha Cuthbert.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Whelp. Great series guys, Leafs aren't winning 3 in a row. I do hope the Leafs can become more like the Bruins in the coming years and while I no longer fear the bear, god damnit I respect it. God bless.

Oh, the classic reverse jinx post!! I know it well. :laugh:

I hope we finish this off on Friday, hate to give you guys any life, becasue you play a tough gritty game, and we don't need that hanging around.
I know someone else said this earlier in the series, but this series reminds me a little of the '08 series with Montreal. In that we were just starting to develope into our own, and that was the start of something grand. I can see that in the Leafs a little bit. Just hope that we don't fall off as much as Montreal has since that series!!

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
After just watching Dafoomie's highlight package, noticed it was not the first time Krejci tried that same play last night. Second time worked.

After watching that, I didn't pick up on the fact that what Phaneuf did to Horton in OT was the exact same thing he was called for a tripping when he did it to Seguin earlier in the game. I think both were pretty incidental, but when I guy gets two incidental knee hits in the same game, certainly worth keeping an eye on. After all, he's a dirtbag!! :laugh:

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
LOLOLO you come up with the best crap Man :yo::yo:

You sir are golden :yo:

What's the dealio with that awesome gif? I heard it's Reimers wife and Elisha Cuthbert.

Thanks all <3 <3 !

Heya TP.

Thats reimers wife staring at Phaneufs sloppy seconds. At first everyone thought she was giving her the ol
"your Dman Dooshbag just cost us the game" but then they both took to twitter to say their reaction was to comments from the guy near her.

I call bull **** :sarcasm:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Thats reimers wife staring at Phaneufs sloppy seconds. At first everyone thought she was giving her the ol
"your Dman Dooshbag just cost us the game" but then they both took to twitter to say their reaction was to comments from the guy near her.

I call bull **** :sarcasm:

Reimer's wife tweeted that it was another fan that they were both glaring at. :laugh:

April Reimer @april_reimer

For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecomment pic.twitter.com/zcZ6bEgwdS
8:00 PM - 8 May 2013

BJyroduCYAEVL22.jpg

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Didn't even realize that was Elisha Cuthbert

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Elisha Cuthbert :naughty:

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
"Hey Joe, I heard you were running camera for CBC?"

"Yeah, I was."

"That must have been great. What was your assignment? Play? Tight follow? Reverse?"

"No, i was the wife-cam"

:laugh:

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
I wanted to punch Cuthbert in the face each episode she was on 24.

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Yeah they showed Reimers wife and mom so much they had to have their own camera'

I am guessing the have locked off (robo-cam) shots of them, PC/Neely and the leafs GM.

I wouldn't think they'd waste an OP and a camera just for that.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Yeah they showed Reimers wife and mom so much they had to have their own camera'

Networks always go overkill with families. Last year it was Holtby's parents. I remember Bill Cower's family being shown after every play when he was on his way to the SB. Same with Warner's wife.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Well hey, if that's how it's going to be around here....

Patrice Bergeron is sheer perfection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad