Bryan Little or James Sheppard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bullet

Feb 27, 2002
Bon Accord, AB
Visit site
There is not much difference in terms of potential between guys like Sheppard and Little. It just depends on personal preference and which player is the best fit for your team.

Little is a gifted offensive center that is strong for his size and will probably be about 5'10 200 lbs at the NHL level.

Sheppard may be the best power forward in the draft and has a great combination of size, skill, strength and physical game.

I would take Sheppard by a hair. I don't see how you could do wrong with either guy and I like them both.

I really think if your picking in the top 8 you are potentially getting a star player for your team. I would be extremely happy with any of Kessel, Toews, Johnson, Staal, Little, Frolik, Mueller or Sheppard.

Transported Upstater

I like Sheppard, but I feel Little is farther along at this stage.

Although that may have to do with his extra year of junior...

Last edited by a moderator:

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Blue Bullet said:
I really think if your picking in the top 8 you are potentially getting a star player for your team. I would be extremely happy with any of Kessel, Toews, Johnson, Staal, Little, Frolik, Mueller or Sheppard.

I completely agree although this doesnt seem to be a particularly deep year (average i would say) the top end talent is very good and i wouldnt be surprised to see any one of those players go #2 overall Kessel when the draft comes around.

Oh and i like Sheppard but i've never watched Little so i could'nt pick between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad