Bryan allen might have mumps.

Analyzer*

False report.

Turns out Allen didn't see Desharnais on the chair when he went to sit down and DD got partially squished into Allen's back.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
False report.

Turns out Allen didn't see Desharnais on the chair when he went to sit down and DD got partially squished into Allen's back.

Are they both okay??

Lol I never thought something like this would actually happen, I know we always joke about DD's size but can't believe he actually got accidentally sat on. I hope this is a wake up call for Therrien, if you are so diminutive that someone doesn't notice you on a chair before they sit down then you have no business being the 1st line center on this team. Good thing he has a name label above his locker room spot, would hate for this to happen to one of our other players and risk a tail bone injury for accidentally sitting on Desharnais, Bergevin has got to be starting to realize that he is becoming a liability on and off the ice. If it was me running the team, I would ask all you guy's to shut the **** up about Desharnais and say less stupid things.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Whatever keeps beaulieu in the line up god damn it!

You sound as crude as some Bruins fans. Mumps is a nasty thing for an adult man. Try it on for size, big shot, before you inflict it on others. If Beaulieu is not in the lineup it's because of Beaulieu, not Allen or even Therrien.:shakehead

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
You sound as crude as some Bruins fans. Mumps is a nasty thing for an adult man. Try it on for size, big shot, before you inflict it on others. If Beaulieu is not in the lineup it's because of Beaulieu, not Allen or even Therrien.:shakehead

lol calm down, i said feel better later, "before i inflict it on others"? lol whats wrong with you man

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
It is a sad reflection on our coach's choices when injuries actually improve the lineup.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Crosby:

crosbyface.JPG

Devils Insiders
‏@DevilsInsiders

Here's Adam Larsson with the mumps. Because why not.

B4mGDBUCcAEJrfJ.jpg

:scared:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Well... something's wrong with Crosby. Hopefully it is the mumps because if it isn't then he's got a lot of extra fat in his face for some unexplained reason... :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad