Brunner

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Just wondered if you guys saw the Brunner Troll face that was captured last night :laugh:

163848787_slide_zps0427866b.jpg

:laugh:
That's awesome, great find.

We should use that to troll all the posters *****ing and whining about refs when they play the wings.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2012

Hope you don't mind if I use this as an avatar. It's beautiful :handclap:

As for his slump, it was inevitable. He's the type of player that's going to rely on his center to get him the puck and Z was slumping hard the past 10 games. He's back checking much better than the beginning of the season.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
What's up on the Brunner front now ?

He went down the cellar in terms of performances ... now he is out. Pity !

what happened exactly ?
tks

I have zero clue what this means, but I like the way it sounds so cudo's :handclap:

he slumped for about 6 games still shooting just not getting any bounces, then got tossed on to the 3rd line, and that didn't help at all, got a day off as a healthy scratch and came back with a tipped in goal. so in other words he's doing fine, not lighting the world on fire but not hurting the team. should get a contract around 2-3 mil in the off season

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
What's up on the Brunner front now ?

He went down the cellar in terms of performances ... now he is out. Pity !

what happened exactly ?
tks

Well Zetterberg started slumping and it seems like that is what caused Brunner to slow down. Could be the intense schedule as well.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I have zero clue what this means, but I like the way it sounds so cudo's :handclap:

he slumped for about 6 games still shooting just not getting any bounces, then got tossed on to the 3rd line, and that didn't help at all, got a day off as a healthy scratch and came back with a tipped in goal. so in other words he's doing fine, not lighting the world on fire but not hurting the team. should get a contract around 2-3 mil in the off season

a literal translation coming from french ! (il est à la cave or c'est la cave ... cave=cellar ... the cave=la caverne) i guess i should have put it like : his performance slumped or fell ... whatever

thanks for your answer.

i hope he recovers quickly and plays lights in the playoffs. like this i'll bandwagon the Red Wings ;-)

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
When Sammy comes back I hope they slot Brunner back into the top6 and roll:
Franzen-Datsyuk-Brunner
Filppula-Zetterberg-Samuelsson

RedWingsNow*

I hope something other than injury knocks Samuelsson out of the lineup for the rest of the season.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia

He didn't actually touch that one. It ended up being Ian White's goal, and Brunner is still on the schneid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad