Post-Game Talk: Bruins win 2-1!!!

theswede2013

Feb 26, 2013
Krug needs to get the offensive zone face offs. I dont understand how people bash him because he should be getting offensive zone faces to potential generate offense. In reverse you put Sieds or Quaider out there in D zone face offs just makes sense and is smart of CJ.

Wiseguyjohnny

Apr 18, 2013
NYC
professor thoms

anyone here watching the game at professor thoms tonight in NYC? supposedly finnertys next door is catering to HABS fans now... even though its a san diego bar. this wont end well

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
Here is my report from last night:

Loui sucked. Couldn't find the puck with the stick, consistently outworked and out--battled in one-on-one situations, slow puck entry. Soft in physical situations. Didn't hit anything. He is what we think is. He's not worthy of a roster spot. We got fleeced.

Hamilton: I lost count of how many giveaways in the same game. I'm wondering if this guy just isn't that smart or if it was nervousness. I'm a little worried about his development. He doesn't skate that hard, and he doesn't show that much intensity.

Robins: this guy is fun to watch! Lots of chants in the crowd in appreciation. He worked so hard last night. One of my new favorites!

Cunningham: overall pretty good, needs some work in the corners.

The rest is as we think it is. I feel a little bit bad for Lucic, as there just isn't a lot of skill on his line right now. He needs DK to be successful, I think.

Had a great time, great game, can't wait to go back sometime. It didn't look like a sellout to me, which is a little concerning for opening night but the prices were rather outrageous.

And pro-parking Boston can suck eggs. $47 for parking? :rant:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He was kind of forced to bench Thornton though. I mean

Lucic Krejci Horton
Marchand Bergeron Recchi
Ryder Kelly Seguin
Paille Campbell Peverley

Who are you gonna bench there with the way Seguin played the first couple games? Seguin sat eventually too.

Now THAT is depth, something we've lost a little bit of each year since then aside from Soderberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad