GDT: Bruins VS Scabs - Locked up Edition - NESN - 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Did we just enter the Twilight Zone? We were all trashing Jagr being on the 3rd line but now we like the 3rd line? :scared:

I like soup and Paille, but at the end if the day the skill just isn't there. That's why they're fourth liners.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Boring. Enjoy your evening everyone. Even Boston doesn't seem to care right now about playing and know it only matters in the playoffs I guess.

Off to enjoy the evening!

mark3361

Nov 1, 2008
We're getting smoked. These lines make no sense and generate zero offense. Horton needs to move down to 3rd or 4th line. I can finish a beer before he gets his shot off.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
Chia whispering in Neely's ear that its all good when Bergy and Kelly get back. This team has sucked against good teams all year. This effort and execution is inexcusable against this teams/cities hated rival. It should mean something for the boys to carry the Bruins banner against Montreal.

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
whats wrong with soupy, paille , jagr?

soupy and paille = solid defensivly

and jagr plays against worse (slower) defenders and forwards..

it is not a solution long time, but it isn´t needed... kelly will return (=> one center who can defend and is solid on offense) and bergeron will help to find a perfect line for jagr...

a marchand seguin jagr line isn´t perfect... neither is the first

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I think Peter C has made mostly good moves for this team. I always thought he should have kept Ryder.

Come on B's you know you can play better. It's the fkn Habs...BEAT them.

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
Have some faith. Once Bergy and Kelly are back, everything will be fine. Jagr will be on the 1st line, Soderberg will be here, it'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad