GDT: Bruins VS Scabs - Locked up Edition - NESN - 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Awesome work CF81. The sneak preview from few weeks ago doesn't even do the GDT justice. Brilliant.

I'm actually going to miss this game. File it in under the sacrifices one has to make to achieve the "Happy Wife, Happy Life" objective. Should be an even, well-played game. B's win if they keep their cool.

Renholder

Racing like a pro
Jun 24, 2005
montreal
Hilarious GDT. Good stuff, had a good laugh hung-over at work. Seriously funny *****. Here to a good game in the most awesome rivalrly in sport.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Can we negotiate an HF treaty? No matter the result both fan bases agree to stay off the other team's forum for three days?

Oooooor, we can agree to meet in a brawl ala the Greasers and the Socs.

or a 3 day reprieve of habs fans saying "habs fan coming in peace" and giving us some sort of back handed comment.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Just wanted to come by and tell CamFan81 that his work is amazing.

Well done.

Going to be a very good game tonight.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I am conflicted about this game. I want the Bruins to win, but I think that they will have a more favorable playoff match up if they end up as the 4 seed. As a 4 seed it looks like Toronto or Ottawa. As a 2 seed it could be Rangers or Devils, neither team I want as a first roud opponent.

Last edited:

BadHabit

Mar 29, 2006
Canada
Wow - I think that is the best GDT I have ever seen. Kudos!

Hope it's a good game tonight with no more injuries.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Sweet GDT, very nice, the one on the Habs board is pretty good too.

I need a win here as I bet my buddy $20 on every Bruins Habs game and so far I am down $20, so with a win we would be even. Double for a shutout.

Anyways, crush them in their own barn and send them a message.

Jagr with a 3 point game.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
CamFan81 you.are.the.man. :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I will need to put some extra thought into my GDT pre game post so as to be worthy of your efforts :naughty:

canoebears

Jul 11, 2007
salmon arm b,c,
a guy just came into my store wearing a scabs sweater and cap, i soo bad wanted to boot him out. then he went and spent money,i had to say thank you, it hurt like hell.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I wonder if I will get into another twitter battle with the nerdiest habs fan

5062B27D349A9AEA794131D4697B3F.jpg

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
both fan base are awesome... both GDT are awesome... and as usual.. BOS vs MTL will be a epic battle.... Both teams atop the standings.. what more can you ask for???

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Awesome GDT CF81!

I think Segs is gonna have a huge game tonight, hopefully Jagr pots a few in too.

Let's go Bruins!

unifiedtheory

Twitter: @ut_pez
Jun 18, 2007
Burnaby, B.C.
I'm getting mixed messages up here.

Is this the national game on CBC? I really hope so. CBC's streaming is atrocious and it will be blacked on GameCenter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad